RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Bit confused by Catherines storyline, was progressing it well but then I reached a scene where she said I betrayed her (when I didnt), but after a bit she forgived me, after that I played for two ingame weeks and didnt see her once, how do I progress her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Alright um...what am I supposed to do here exactly? I got the lockpicks, I got the room key. I hot the detached lever, I've clicked on the locked door, went to everry avaible path till it lead me to a dead end. I dont know what to do, i'm stuck

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
I got 26 submission of a mistress without beating her first. Is it still possible for me to beat her? I’m talking about Ayleen.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Bit confused by Catherines storyline, was progressing it well but then I reached a scene where she said I betrayed her (when I didnt), but after a bit she forgived me, after that I played for two ingame weeks and didnt see her once, how do I progress her
thats the end of Carolines content (I am assuming she made you kiss her butt)

Alright um...what am I supposed to do here exactly? I got the lockpicks, I got the room key. I hot the detached lever, I've clicked on the locked door, went to everry avaible path till it lead me to a dead end. I dont know what to do, i'm stuck
its been awhile since ive played back that far, but youll use the lever to flick a switch, and youll find more keys, and ect

Where is this place bro??
its the tower with Miki in it, this is apart of the main quest

I got 26 submission of a mistress without beating her first. Is it still possible for me to beat her? I’m talking about Ayleen.
the more you submit/lose the stronger they become its still possible especially on easy or normal but Ayleen is probably the only enemy that gets noticeably harder because she constantly stunlocks you, if I recall properly you can actually progress the story by submitting to her and all her content(According to Teary) but I have tried this many times and I believe its still bugged

Reactions: Pipito21

Pipito21

Sep 9, 2023
Hello again guys! How does Bonnie break my mind? I lost to her several times but still no mindbreak. Do I have to beat her to start having those weird dreams or do I have to keep losing until my mind breaks?

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Who should I side with yall? Maven or Noo?
Well, Noo's artwork still looks like shit given it was some of the first in the game and touched up only shortly after launch. Maven was much later on and even got recent updates. So Maven >> Noo; side with Maven.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hello again guys! How does Bonnie break my mind? I lost to her several times but still no mindbreak. Do I have to beat her to start having those weird dreams or do I have to keep losing until my mind breaks?
continue the main story and youll get the dreams, i recomend completing the main story before doing any side content so you open up all the areas

if I recall right to start getting mind broken and all the scenes you have to use the stare on her feet? even though most her content is facesitting/farting

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Can someone help me? I just started the game and was roaming around the male dormitory room and this suddenly appeared out of nowhere and jump scared me and now no matter what I click it is not going away
Its a bug, only thing I could do was reload a save, maybe the debug/help option will work for you but yeah. Just dont go to that part of the room man

Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023
There seems to be an android option but when you download it the file is a rar file and not an APK. Is there a way to play this game on your phone?

Reactions: Juinobourg
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes