RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
I managed to find a dusty old laptop which has windows on it and installation went fine. The things we do for femdom smh. Thank for your help regardless.

Reactions: Evizzy89

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
So confused, just started game, got revived went back to my room and started poking and clicking around MC's room from curiosity

Was suddenly met with this random scene of someone named Bonnie farting MC's face and telling me to play with her ass? Is this a bug? A scene I wasnt supposed to access yet? Because after a bit o playing with her the game kinda softlocks me and doesn't allow me to progress with her at all, no option nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
So confused, just started game, got revived went back to my room and started poking and clicking around MC's room from curiosity

Was suddenly met with this random scene of someone named Bonnie farting MC's face and telling me to play with her ass? Is this a bug? A scene I wasnt supposed to access yet? Because after a bit o playing with her the game kinda softlocks me and doesn't allow me to progress with her at all, no option nothing
“bonnie” can visit you in your dreams sometimes during the interlude, though her whole “questline” is somewhat buggy

galler

Aug 3, 2019
if you walk to that red line there's an invisible wall and if you interact with it, it triggers that scene.
View attachment 3212554 View attachment 3212555
Thanks for the screenshot.
---

alexkindra458 This is defiantly a bug and not supposed to happen... I am unsure if the scene afren screenshotted is the bug you are experiencing but in the event it is, you will be able to clear your screen buy pressing the "L" key.

I would recommend saving regularly when playing katalist, at least if you are doing more then just progressing the main story. While the game is a lot more stable then it used to be, it still has a few bugs like this.

Pipito21

Sep 9, 2023
Hey guys, I think I'm missing some content. I dont know how to increase my mindbroken points, and the only characters who I could see the scenes after many defeats were Miki and Ayleen. Can someone help me??

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey guys, I think I'm missing some content. I dont know how to increase my mindbroken points, and the only characters who I could see the scenes after many defeats were Miki and Ayleen. Can someone help me??
Lose in various ways to different grapples, stareing and surrenders, eventually youll unlock kneel and then crawl
the characters that can mindbreak you so far (I think) is Ayleen, Bonnie and Maven?
With ayleen you have to go to her room and sniff her panties also

Reactions: Pipito21

Pipito21

Sep 9, 2023
Lose in various ways to different grapples, stareing and surrenders, eventually youll unlock kneel and then crawl
the characters that can mindbreak you so far (I think) is Ayleen, Bonnie and Maven?
With ayleen you have to go to her room and sniff her panties also
Thanks, dude! I was wasting time losing to all the characters I had defeated before to try to earn mindbreak points. Anyway do you happen to know how many times I need to lose to Maven? I've lost to her multiple times, but I can't even do the sexual stuff like stare at her. I remember it was much easier with Ayleen."

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thanks, dude! I was wasting time losing to all the characters I had defeated before to try to earn mindbreak points. Anyway do you happen to know how many times I need to lose to Maven? I've lost to her multiple times, but I can't even do the sexual stuff like stare at her. I remember it was much easier with Ayleen."
with maven I think you have to be defeated by a certain grapple a few times it may be the one where she fucks your face with the boot, im not sure tbh D=

if youre still on the succubus people, dont forget theres also content with the students, such as creepy students, tracy, bev, dixy caroline ect ect

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
with maven I think you have to be defeated by a certain grapple a few times it may be the one where she fucks your face with the boot, im not sure tbh D=

if youre still on the succubus people, dont forget theres also content with the students, such as creepy students, tracy, bev, dixy caroline ect ect
Yo Man where do I find Bev and Dixie and at what times? Been using this old guide and it seems outdated, cant find em

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes