RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes
Mar 20, 2020
The game is broken , maven is a normal fighter now Who only kicks and shoot ... in these 4 years i couldnt play Macky root althought i tried everything and did what they said i should do !! He implanted a lot of nonesense, marked a lot of npc as important character while they're not !!
he just broke the shit out the game ... he always say *** fixed , *** fixed but in fact nothing is fixed .... i wish he stopped at Maven ....
Sad this game had a great potential

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
so is there actual femboydom in this game? I know its in the options but I have yet to actually see any, mainly been looking at posts and vids online before I decide on downloading the game

Also is the type of game where your just supposed to lose over and over to unlock new scenes and also to grind money to get better gear to very slowly progress? Wanna know how much of a grindfest Im getting into here

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
Hello, anyone know how to run this game on windows? After downloading it says that there isn't any application able to open it.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
so is there actual femboydom in this game? I know its in the options but I have yet to actually see any, mainly been looking at posts and vids online before I decide on downloading the game
Not much, you can break into Dominic's room and fap to his underwear and that's about it, I posted the scene a while back.

Brother, brother, brother you just made my day.
You truly are the saviour of mankind. Decided to download Mtool and dang is the scene really cool. Tons of variables like Ki going to school, Julia having relationship points. Lots of tracking whether you read Dominic's diary, flirted with him, etc.

Here's the majority of the scene in case you guys are curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, this scene is just so precious :love::love::love:

But for real thanks bro.
Dominic's been getting third and fourth places in the polls, so it's coming eventually.

Also is the type of game where your just supposed to lose over and over to unlock new scenes and also to grind money to get better gear to very slowly progress? Wanna know how much of a grindfest Im getting into here
Just turn down the difficulty in options, even in the default difficulty I'd say the game is less grindy than ToT and Domina.

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
For you mac people you need to mark the app as executable.

open terminal, type cd and drag the app inside the terminal window. From there you gotta find a file called nwjs (its in one of the app’s directories) and do

chmod +x (the nwjs file) and press enter

launch it again and you should get a gatekeeper warning. Open settings -> privacy -> scroll down and press “run anyway”. In my experience (apple silicon) it sometimes struggles with crashing right after opening but after that its smooth sailing.

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
For you mac people you need to mark the app as executable.

open terminal, type cd and drag the app inside the terminal window. From there you gotta find a file called nwjs (its in one of the app’s directories) and do

chmod +x (the nwjs file) and press enter

launch it again and you should get a gatekeeper warning. Open settings -> privacy -> scroll down and press “run anyway”. In my experience (apple silicon) it sometimes struggles with crashing right after opening but after that its smooth sailing.
Could you walk me through the second part? I can't seem to find a way to access the apps directory in itself. It seems I can barely access any information from it.

Reactions: pineapple-ann

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Not much, you can break into Dominic's room and fap to his underwear and that's about it, I posted the scene a while back.

Dominic's been getting third and fourth places in the polls, so it's coming eventually.

Just turn down the difficulty in options, even in the default difficulty I'd say the game is less grindy than ToT and Domina.
Damn alright thanks for the info, I'll check this game out then! Hope more Dominic scenes get added eventually

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes