RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Pipito21

Sep 9, 2023
1705221582080.png
And guys, do you know what happened to bonnie? After interacting with the incubbus and he "ended" my nightmares, I no longer found her in her room.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Played through the game, no cheats until I got to the current end and could not progress anything any further.

While it was not without its bugs, I really liked this game, the art style has grown on me a bit, the MC reminds me of Crona from soul eater.

I have a few questions though, if anyone can find a bit to answer I'd appreciate it:

How does one use fishing rods/bait? I tried using the items near the pier near the abandoned (necromancer/skeleton in the closet) shack near Vaila's house but nothing happened, and some other times and places too, but nothing seemed to work. Is this fishing feature just not yet implemented or am I missing something?

I grossed miss Macky out with the shoe sniffing early on and that seems to have made it impossible to unlock anything further along for her in what might be a bug. When I turned in a poorly done assignment when attempting to gain her ire the first time, any other assignment I try to turn in afterwords causes her dorm to become a prison short of fast travel cheats to escape due to nothing in her room being interactable and the stairway to the ground floor in the teachers dorm being unusable due to the assignment needing to be turned in. This also locks floor 1 in the school (night) due to your character talking about the assignment endlessly.

I figured I would need to stay at some good amount of favorable flags set with Dominic to have some interaction possibly later down the road, so I agreed to let him talk Beverly into dropping out for her own good, though she still appears at class afterwords, and I cannot access dorm room 15.

Caroline basically made the girls at school hate me despite me paying her and trying to choose amicable dialogue during interaction, I'm a bit lost on how to fix this since reading a bit about the game it appears as though panty thief reputation can be fixed via creepy girls but trying to give every mugger girl I encounter pennies seems to do nothing about the negative rumors. Can this not be fixed? Perhaps avoiding her is the right call? I'm unsure.

I have a few suggestions for the game too:

It seems carrying too many items isn't handled too well by the engine and lags a bit so a storage outside of the character inventory for the excess of items would be great, for both lag and clutter issues.

I liked Bonnie's scenes, I hope there is more toilet-slave stuff added, even better if it is non-con (since you toggle anyway), I love that kind of stuff and I hope the gas mask gets used in some kinky way too.

Things could do with a bit of rebalancing stat/effect wise, I just rolled through everything as soon as I got the electrified blade, so seeing more stuff be on par with that or perhaps nerfing it would be cool.

Perhaps some of the lingering images from scenes persisting after the scene ends could be fixed by running a check if the character can be controlled and clearing the screen if they can be.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Played through the game, no cheats until I got to the current end and could not progress anything any further.

While it was not without its bugs, I really liked this game, the art style has grown on me a bit, the MC reminds me of Crona from soul eater.

I have a few questions though, if anyone can find a bit to answer I'd appreciate it:

How does one use fishing rods/bait? I tried using the items near the pier near the abandoned (necromancer/skeleton in the closet) shack near Vaila's house but nothing happened, and some other times and places too, but nothing seemed to work. Is this fishing feature just not yet implemented or am I missing something?

I grossed miss Macky out with the shoe sniffing early on and that seems to have made it impossible to unlock anything further along for her in what might be a bug. When I turned in a poorly done assignment when attempting to gain her ire the first time, any other assignment I try to turn in afterwords causes her dorm to become a prison short of fast travel cheats to escape due to nothing in her room being interactable and the stairway to the ground floor in the teachers dorm being unusable due to the assignment needing to be turned in. This also locks floor 1 in the school (night) due to your character talking about the assignment endlessly.

I figured I would need to stay at some good amount of favorable flags set with Dominic to have some interaction possibly later down the road, so I agreed to let him talk Beverly into dropping out for her own good, though she still appears at class afterwords, and I cannot access dorm room 15.

Caroline basically made the girls at school hate me despite me paying her and trying to choose amicable dialogue during interaction, I'm a bit lost on how to fix this since reading a bit about the game it appears as though panty thief reputation can be fixed via creepy girls but trying to give every mugger girl I encounter pennies seems to do nothing about the negative rumors. Can this not be fixed? Perhaps avoiding her is the right call? I'm unsure.

I have a few suggestions for the game too:

It seems carrying too many items isn't handled too well by the engine and lags a bit so a storage outside of the character inventory for the excess of items would be great, for both lag and clutter issues.

I liked Bonnie's scenes, I hope there is more toilet-slave stuff added, even better if it is non-con (since you toggle anyway), I love that kind of stuff and I hope the gas mask gets used in some kinky way too.

Things could do with a bit of rebalancing stat/effect wise, I just rolled through everything as soon as I got the electrified blade, so seeing more stuff be on par with that or perhaps nerfing it would be cool.

Perhaps some of the lingering images from scenes persisting after the scene ends could be fixed by running a check if the character can be controlled and clearing the screen if they can be.
I believe after doing Dixies quest talking to her gives you the option to pay her to squash/reset rumors
The creepy girls are related to your pervert score and there are abunch of facefarting scenes I also think they have some foot scenes if you have foot pervert rumor
I dont even recall ever having a fishing rod I doubt its useable though
I personally gave up on Mackey due to her content being buggy and sometimes awkward to trigger, but her room shouldnt be like that so its most likely a bug
I dont know which dorm room is 15 maybe Tracys? but I am assuming you know about lockpicks if youve completed the game there are some doors you cant pick but then again theres also a chance it could be a bug

Reactions: Evrueliu

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
And guys, do you know what happened to bonnie? After interacting with the incubbus and he "ended" my nightmares, I no longer found her in her room.

Try renting the room from the receptionist again, that fixed her not showing up for me.

Pipito21

Sep 9, 2023
Is there a right way to give Bonnie a massage or do I just need to massage her a certain amount of times to advance to the next scenes?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a right way to give Bonnie a massage or do I just need to massage her a certain amount of times to advance to the next scenes?
Always use calm down if available even if you have no horny bar, using single cheek rubs and calming down lets you build her good-massage bar up while keeping horny down, try not to use the hard massages or double cheeks until you can fill her bar up before your horny one boils over.

Where do u go for the chastity quest like walkthtough for it
Only chastity quest I know of is handing a chastity cage to a girl on the ground floor of the girls dorm, she should be infront of a computer on the right side.

Reactions: Pipito21

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
So, I just have read the last few pages, so I am not sure if this was already answered.
I think I have experienced a bug, where I can't continue playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this the current end of the version or just a bug?
What can I do?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
So, I just have read the last few pages, so I am not sure if this was already answered.
I think I have experienced a bug, where I can't continue playing.

Is this the current end of the version or just a bug?
What can I do?
dunno about the bugs you mentioned, but you're really close in your 2nd screenshot. in theory you just need to go right, through the door. there you can have a chat with her. and no, that's not the current end just yet.

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
TRACY! When will this make its way to F95?
Probably not for a couple of days, as the release is currently exclusive to some pretty expensive tiers. In the coming days Teary should upload it to the less expensive ones and that's when we can expect someone to upload it here.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
So 0.097.6 was only Tracy? Nothing else?
Would be interested in the full list of changes.
Also I didn't notice how CEI is a thing in this game?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes