RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
id personally vote for Ayleen or Miss Cho (depending on how the votes are leaning)
although ill probably drop a sub when there is an update

its interesting to see that the little hidden ogre area might get actual content

Liam is the guy who we blasted wasnt it?
Teary really needs to fix Alyeen first though shes been buggy for a very long time now (Im talking about her chair punishment sequences)
I believe there is 4 of them but only 3 of them trigger, punishment 1, 2 and 4 it skips over the third one
dunno what precisely teary means with "slightly long" up to "very very long", but it looks like he put all the cho related stuff into a single option, including the chastity one. i wonder if that means related updates will take longer, or if he actually has some of the stuff done already. i mean, vhidna is also labeled as "long" and he shoud have stuff finished for her since forever.
i wanna say Liam is one of the occult club members, but i'm also not sure lol.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The 3 school bullies are such a joke. I don't get why we do not get the option to just beat the shit out of them.
We really need an update dedicated solely to allowing us to punch every asshole male character in the face (bullies, Dominic, etc.).
I want this more than any sexual content that could be added to the game.

Reactions: Evizzy89

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
We really need an update dedicated solely to allowing us to punch every asshole male character in the face (bullies, Dominic, etc.).
It would also make sense since the mc can be a huge asshole depending on your choices.
Since he can be an asshole, is insanely strong and is immortal I don't get why he let's them push him around and even insult / threaten him.
Fuck toilet fetish, fuck foot fetish, we need to vote for a bully storyline featuring the MC. At least a bully towards the ugly male characters. Maybe give us the choice to rob / extort money from male characters and after a while the rumours spread and he gets caught and "disciplined" by one of the female teachers.

Reactions: lnppo

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
And back then I was complaining about the poll results in Mikki and toilet scenes...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
I am stuck on miss macky second assignment i cant interact with shoes even when i Drop the document on the table i back the day after its not their i put it again nothing happend cant interact with shoe or miss macky . Help please
Note: i interacted with the shoe before even the first assignment from then couldn't continue

Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023
I'm holding out hope that this update provides a playable version for your phone since the current android downloads don't work...

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
I'm holding out hope that this update provides a playable version for your phone since the current android downloads don't work...
you can use joiplay for android, when i tried it a few months ago it didnt work for rpg maker games, it seemed to be bugged out but you can find an older version that works on the web. im currently using version 1.01.701, works fine most of the time

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Anyone got a save specifically before the mansion stuff with vidna starts? even an hour bf is fine, my game seems bugged out to hell making it hard to progress.

I know there's saves with full completion but I actually wanna play through everything - without needing to restart from complete scratch

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
you can use joiplay for android, when i tried it a few months ago it didnt work for rpg maker games, it seemed to be bugged out but you can find an older version that works on the web. im currently using version 1.01.701, works fine most of the time
I never had any problems with JoiPlay, maybe you are doing something wrong

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
I never had any problems with JoiPlay, maybe you are doing something wrong
as i said the latest version i tried months ago was having problems with rpg maker games. didnt do anything wrong since when i downloaded an older version of the joiplay it worked fine, it might have gotten fixed but havent tried the latest version of the app, im still using the old version of it

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
as i said the latest version i tried months ago was having problems with rpg maker games. didnt do anything wrong since when i downloaded an older version of the joiplay it worked fine, it might have gotten fixed but havent tried the latest version of the app, im still using the old version of it
Sorry, I just checked and we have the same version...

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes