RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
More than two years have passed since I published the fourth edition of my guide. Looking back on all the work that has gone into Katalist since then, I chose to revive it. My fifth edition guide includes a variety of new information that should help people learn about topics such as:

• How to progress the main story by submitting to Ayleen
  • The pervert quests at Gatastate College
  • The Dealer job in Sentinel City
  • How to reach scenes with Lucy, Serpentine, Maven, Bonnie, Caroline, Tracy, Alex, Enna, and Dominic
  • Information about rumors and how to ask Dixie for help with them
  • New items, weapons, armors, and crafting
  • New spells and energy flows

This is great! thank you. Quick question on the Bonnie stuff. I read in the guide that the story has to continue far enough ahead with the Walter character. I don't recall a walter character, where/when do I meet him? thanks again

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
If Teary would do like weekly news updates, talking about the game, maybe some preview images here and there, I would be so more than happy to subscribe. Would actually feel worth subscribing to, knowing you'll receive more than 1 image per month, 1 per month if ur lucky.

Golditron

Oct 7, 2018
Can someone please help me with my problem i need and older version of the game or any save file because a damn pic that cant load softlocks me

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a fix for that bug report page that comes up? I'm currently dealing with Walter in the dorms
I had the same problem months ago.
I played the the 0.097.6 version. Are you playing that one too?
The advise I took and which worked for me was to download another game but this time the 0.097.2 version.
Import your safe. Do just the part with Walter in the dorms and then after that take your save file back to the 0.097.6 version and you can keep playing.

Hope it works for you too.

Reactions: skinnyj69

talvuxko

Aug 3, 2022
I can't unlock Ayleen's submission route ie) doing more than just looking down at her feet... I just got mindbroken by Maven, and went back to Ayleen's library and followed the guide, but it didn't work... I would appreciate any advice!

More than two years have passed since I published the fourth edition of my guide. Looking back on all the work that has gone into Katalist since then, I chose to revive it. My fifth edition guide includes a variety of new information that should help people learn about topics such as:

• How to progress the main story by submitting to Ayleen
  • The pervert quests at Gatastate College
  • The Dealer job in Sentinel City
  • How to reach scenes with Lucy, Serpentine, Maven, Bonnie, Caroline, Tracy, Alex, Enna, and Dominic
  • Information about rumors and how to ask Dixie for help with them
  • New items, weapons, armors, and crafting
  • New spells and energy flows

However, I decided to delete the maps section. Even though I still think they were cute, they did not allow the level of detail needed to properly direct people who are directionally challenged. Therefore, I have uploaded some maps on the World section of the official Wiki page. Additionally, I am shifting my focus towards updating or uploading to the Wiki because the format is much easier to organize and view.

Anyone who is interested in translating the guide from English into another language is free to do so. I hope that Katalist fans around the world will find the information helpful.

In case some of you are not aware, I began writing the guide in 2021 and released revised editions as game updates released. My method of research has cost me hundreds of hours, but it is worthwhile as long as enough people find the guide useful. In a sense, all of the fan work I do for Katalist is a labor of love. So, I hope people will continue to explore the realm of Katalist with joy, and support Tearycian in their endeavors. Thank you.

Edit: A revision to avoid potentially getting stuck early in the Macky route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3866368
View attachment 3866369
Bonus: A signature with an animated version I made back when I had Adobe After Effects.

Reactions: skinnyj69

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
The advise I took and which worked for me was to download another game but this time the 0.097.2 version.
Import your safe. Do just the part with Walter in the dorms and then after that take your save file back to the 0.097.6 version and you can keep playing.

Hope it works for you too.
oh dang ok I will try that thanks.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I can't unlock Ayleen's submission route ie) doing more than just looking down at her feet... I just got mindbroken by Maven, and went back to Ayleen's library and followed the guide, but it didn't work... I would appreciate any advice!
I think you have to do some of things before you beat Succubi. I could totally be mistaken but the only one that you continue doing stuff, like Alyeen, is the bonnie story line. I beat Noo and Mika right away, and I didn't really get any submission stuff or staring at their parts during battle, but I lost a lot to Ayleen, bonnie, and Maven, and I have more options for submissions...compared to the ones I beat quickly.

Reactions: talvuxko

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Import your safe. Do just the part with Walter in the dorms and then after that take your save file back to the 0.097.6 version

Hey that idea worked thank you! I have the 7.6 version and I used the older 7 to do the file save transfer.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes