RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Nice. No offense to the character specific updates but they're generally pretty disappointing, to me at least.
Hopefully the mobs are more like the mushrooms/tentacle monsters and not the genderless ooze things.
I feel like that's because the specific updates are generally small compared to when teary drops a normal update
also I don't like the idea of mobs at all tbh

I highly agree with this, though I liked the Bonnie update, but that's mainly cause I like Bonnie as a character. I like her story development more.
Bonnies my fav other character in this cuz I like big butts, but I didn't like her update because it feels like she keeps getting softer and softer she doesn't feel all that dominant to me

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I don't like the idea of mobs at all tbh
I like having feral monsters that just want to rape the shit out of you. It's a nice change of pace from the usual bosses/side characters that just won't stop yakking.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Bunch of things from the discord

1) This isn't Macky's update. That one may be pushed for after 0.1
2) Teary's doing a poll to check if he'll skip 0.99 and go straight for the 0.1 update, since it's pretty big and he wants to get it done with
3) From what teary is saying we're getting "3 main bosses, 4 side bosses, 3 mobs, 3 other mobs and 2 idk how to define them"

Edit: also 0.1 will require restarting from the beginning since a bunch of stuff is due for a rework
3 bosses 4 side bosses 3 mobs and 2 somethings sound good at end of month yeah.

if it's that much teary is getting another 21 dollars cuz ima try to Playtest that.

it'd be real nice if after that we could get the Macky and cho update. chastity system will feel overdue after adding all that.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021

2) Teary's doing a poll to check if he'll skip 0.99 and go straight for the 0.1 update, since it's pretty big and he wants to get it done with
3) From what teary is saying we're getting "3 main bosses, 4 side bosses, 3 mobs, 3 other mobs and 2 idk how to define them"

Edit: also 0.1 will require restarting from the beginning since a bunch of stuff is due for a rework
wow, this almost sounds too good to be true. 10 (or 13?) new fights in a single update? in terms of this quantity alone that'd be the biggest update for this game ever. consider me hyped after having skipped the character expansion updates.
do we know anything about the bosses? perhaps that fairy queen that was teased at some point is among them? cause that woud probably mean we get fairy mobs as well.
EDIT: also, maybe teary has finally made something with these two witches? the images are in the game since 2021 or longer. that said, i think the mafura sprite may have briefly shown up at the place where you get the snow essence (?).
WitchMafura.png PoisonWitch.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CNR25

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023

start from the beginning.. sounds too bad.. it's like 15+ hours of playing and + new staff in game it can took like full day of gameplay

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
start from the beginning.. sounds too bad.. it's like 15+ hours of playing and + new staff in game it can took like full day of gameplay
I think my save file is over 100 hrs tbh but I've been using it since version one....

probably good to replay through the game. def getting the testing version on the patreon though if past updates like the Macky ones are any indication I bet there Will likely be some bugs starting from scratch from whats already in the game.. I'm hoping not and it has been a long time so maybe teary won't even have those. insert cope

XRCHIE

May 23, 2024
Qustion, how do i know if the toggles are on or off in the settings? I dont see an indecator for weather they are enabled or disabled...

Babayagaa

Aug 9, 2024
So.. i was stuck in the story unsoght reunion and the quest say to find the key frangments so theres some key frangments in this door but like i CANT open the door and now IM stuck in this ques. Can someone told me what to do? 17231685887380.8601316260693163.jpg

Reactions: skinnyj69

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
It doesn't continue after defeat serenata, Quest Says Wait for summoning
I had the same glitch with the older versions. I had to replay or download another version to continue after Serenata. Trust me the best parts with Bonnie are well after Serenata

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Bonnies my fav other character in this cuz I like big butts, but I didn't like her update because it feels like she keeps getting softer and softer she doesn't feel all that dominant to me
[/QUOTE]
I don't know dude being used as a toilet seems pretty dominant to me lol. And she continues to do it even if you "change your mind."

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes