RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Jun 26, 2023
No. Those cheap models & graphics would ruin the entire vibe.
This is as scenic as Fear & hunger and both games would be ruined by cheap 3D attempts.
You assume much. RPG Maker is extremely limited and convoluted, an engine switch would open up so many different options. All the current art can be re-used, just the RPGM assets would need to be replaced with stuff.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
You assume much. RPG Maker is extremely limited and convoluted, an engine switch would open up so many different options. All the current art can be re-used, just the RPGM assets would need to be replaced with stuff.
You asked a question. I gave you an honest but negative reply. You do not accept my opinion.
Just state your opinion that you like 3D and want to butcher this game but do not pretend to ask the community if it likes your idea. Nobody will like your 3D project which you will never really start with in the first place since Katalist is such a huge game you would need years to get the basics down. Let's talk once you have produced something and then maybe return here to get told that it looks shitty and is totally not suitable for this project.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I wonder if anyone would be interested in seeing this game re-made in ue, with 3d graphics/models.
I suspect he wouldn't have developed the game in RPGM in the first place if he had actual programming experience.
Remaking the game in 3D would also just needlessly complicate development and require a shitload of time.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes