RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
Chiming in with my two cents that Bonnie's scene update didn't quite hit right for me either. It feels like there is a constant disconnect between how her character is portrayed in the main plotline versus how she behaves during sexual encounters. At first it kind of made sense when she broke her calm, detached, observant demeanor and became brutal in her punishment of Dilan when he gave in too many times to hold attacks. At the time, it seemed to indicate a) Bonnie genuinely expected more out of Dilan or b) stopped viewing Dilan as a serious threat/person of interest, and subsequently started treating him as more of an object.

But in her character update, she changed gears and went for a softer style that was dependent on Dilan himself being wholly willing to serve. Regardless of the extremities said route could reach, Bonnie didn't force herself on Dilan as much as she did in the past, and it was generally up to Dilan to initiate. In most cases when an act was underway, Bonnie herself was basically just existing while Dilan kept the thing going, in contrast to forcing down Dilan to ensure the act continued.

Maybe it's still all according to Teary's plan, but after the update I'm finding it difficult to ascertain just what Bonnie's character is meant to be, to the point that it sometimes feels like I'm watching a different character entirely in the update's scenes ಠಿ_ಠ hopefully it all comes together somehow, she's hands down my favorite character in terms of her place in the story and visual design

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Chiming in with my two cents that Bonnie's scene update didn't quite hit right for me either. It feels like there is a constant disconnect between how her character is portrayed in the main plotline versus how she behaves during sexual encounters. At first it kind of made sense when she broke her calm, detached, observant demeanor and became brutal in her punishment of Dilan when he gave in too many times to hold attacks. At the time, it seemed to indicate a) Bonnie genuinely expected more out of Dilan or b) stopped viewing Dilan as a serious threat/person of interest, and subsequently started treating him as more of an object.

But in her character update, she changed gears and went for a softer style that was dependent on Dilan himself being wholly willing to serve. Regardless of the extremities said route could reach, Bonnie didn't force herself on Dilan as much as she did in the past, and it was generally up to Dilan to initiate. In most cases when an act was underway, Bonnie herself was basically just existing while Dilan kept the thing going, in contrast to forcing down Dilan to ensure the act continued.

Maybe it's still all according to Teary's plan, but after the update I'm finding it difficult to ascertain just what Bonnie's character is meant to be, to the point that it sometimes feels like I'm watching a different character entirely in the update's scenes ಠಿ_ಠ hopefully it all comes together somehow, she's hands down my favorite character in terms of her place in the story and visual design
I assume the mindbreak factor was why. she broke his mind so he became willing. if you get the dreams it made sense to me.

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
I assume the mindbreak factor was why. she broke his mind so he became willing. if you get the dreams it made sense to me.
Considering the timeline, it kind of fits, but a recurring thing in the dreams is that there was always an "other" present in Dilan's psyche(?) that stood opposite to Bonnie/whoever it was that felt like her. At times, "Bonnie's" influence seemed to win out (possibly when lashing out against Walter) but there were also occasions when the "other" or Dilan himself was the dominant force.
All told, it isn't clear that Bonnie has actually mindbroke Dilan to such a significant degree that he became subservient to her in the main plot (assuming the character routes are mostly detached from the story), so it seems odd that Bonnie would lower her guard so greatly when Dilan is at least still somewhat behind the wheel.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Considering the timeline, it kind of fits, but a recurring thing in the dreams is that there was always an "other" present in Dilan's psyche(?) that stood opposite to Bonnie/whoever it was that felt like her. At times, "Bonnie's" influence seemed to win out (possibly when lashing out against Walter) but there were also occasions when the "other" or Dilan himself was the dominant force.
All told, it isn't clear that Bonnie has actually mindbroke Dilan to such a significant degree that he became subservient to her in the main plot (assuming the character routes are mostly detached from the story), so it seems odd that Bonnie would lower her guard so greatly when Dilan is at least still somewhat behind the wheel.

in the end I don't believe the dreams have anything to do with Bonnie we currently interact with, I personally think she has multiple personalities inside of her or something greater is trying to corrupt Dilan using Bonnies image
It really makes no sense for Teary to just drop a unavoidable mindbreak for one of the succubus especially one that has scat content and could put off alot of people

Bonnie is just a very soft dom despite the kinks and fetishes she currently has

Reactions: NwSColeh

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Teary is now asking Patreons if they prefer that he will skip 0.99 and go to 0.1 instead.
He wants to create a larger update featuring macky, new bosses and main plot progression. Also wants to clean up old Spaghetti code and replace old (bad) art.
Patreons can decide to reject in and instead demand 0.99 which will be a smaller update.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Teary is now asking Patreons if they prefer that he will skip 0.99 and go to 0.1 instead.
He wants to create a larger update featuring macky, new bosses and main plot progression. Also wants to clean up old Spaghetti code and replace old (bad) art.
Patreons can decide to reject in and instead demand 0.99 which will be a smaller update.
the vote is also in favor of skip

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
the vote is also in favor of skip
So next update in mid 2025?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
there is no old bad art, as he has updated the art would this be his (4th?) or third time?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes