RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
yes, you need app, called Joiplay, it's an app, that can run RPGM and some other types of games. to play through joiplay you need .exe file
Mind helping a brother out? I've downloaded - extracted the game and installed joiplay, but there is no .exe file in the android download... am I braindead or did something fuck up? -edit- I now realize you may have meant (install the windows version and run that through joiplay?)

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
Mind helping a brother out? I've downloaded - extracted the game and installed joiplay, but there is no .exe file in the android download... am I braindead or did something fuck up? -edit- I now realize you may have meant (install the windows version and run that through joiplay?)
That's the way to do it

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
Femboydom, Pegging, Cum Eating, Gas, Gold and Toilet are all turned off....
Hmmm, are these in the game? Why hasn't this post been given the relevant tags? Female Domination already struggles as a genre on this site. Don't need "Femboydom" to muddy the waters.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm, are these in the game? Why hasn't this post been given the relevant tags? Female Domination already struggles as a genre on this site. Don't need "Femboydom" to muddy the waters.
Yes, my son.
The tag system sucks though which is probably why it's not tagged. Since it would technically be considered maledom (since it's femboy domming man/other femboy) which would attract hordes of people expecting the ability to dom the women in the game.

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
Yes, my son.
The tag system sucks though which is probably why it's not tagged. Since it would technically be considered maledom (since it's femboy domming man/other femboy) which would attract hordes of people expecting the ability to dom the women in the game.
Don't think this is a real issue. The gallery has a picture of really detailed feet and a girl choking a guy with her ass. It's pretty clear what the game's demographic is over here.

Throw in the pegging tag and no one looking for maledom will ever come in here. You can even leave a little disclaimer in the front page like Estate: Dominate did.

Now if you include the gay and femboy tag into the OP, you'll stop misleading people just looking for good old fashioned femdom too.

It's bad enough that a bunch of extreme tags like ntr and sissification are considered in the umbrella term of femdom, and people confusing female domination as "the domination of females". So it'd help a lot if you tag your posts properly Tearycian

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes