RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Apr 17, 2023
It's been 4 months since he last posted on Patreon.
If we get past the 12 month mark with no word then I'd start worrying but Teary generally takes a while between updates and seems to dislike interacting with his fanbase so this is all pretty normal.
then after 6 months we get like 3 new scenes and some bug fixes

Reactions: skinnyj69
Jun 26, 2023
It's been 4 months since he last posted on Patreon.
If we get past the 12 month mark with no word then I'd start worrying but Teary generally takes a while between updates and seems to dislike interacting with his fanbase so this is all pretty normal.
How can you enable this behavior? The post originally started saying it was gonna push an update every month. Every month he pushed content of an entirely new level/succubus, full of content. Now you're enabling 1 year for half assed updates.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How can you enable this behavior? The post originally started saying it was gonna push an update every month. Every month he pushed content of an entirely new level/succubus, full of content. Now you're enabling 1 year for half assed updates.
i'd argue that we here in this thread "enable" not a whole lot in that regard. some of us may be paying customers as well, but most are not. we can observe, whine, speculate and hope, but our opinions on how devs handle their stuff is likely of little concern to them. imho you have a point, but you're honestly pointing at the wrong people here.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I don't give him money and the game is good enough for me to ignore how much of a flake he is.

Besides, he doesn't give a shit. Most other devs will make bs promises and fall through or under-deliver but Teary is pretty straight forward, he's gonna do whatever the fuck he wants and he'll post when he feels like it.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if we receive updates every half a year, like someone else said, his content is good enough that it sort of excuses it. But he is genuinely my favorite artist for games like these, and I'd love to be a long-time subscriber, but for me personally, I don't see any reason to, when feedback is this inconsistent or long due. Any kind of communication or feedback for me at least, would be largely appreciated or would at least make subscribing feel somewhat eventful or "worth it."

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
i'd argue that we here in this thread "enable" not a whole lot in that regard. some of us may be paying customers as well, but most are not. we can observe, whine, speculate and hope, but our opinions on how devs handle their stuff is likely of little concern to them. imho you have a point, but you're honestly pointing at the wrong people here.
to be fair I support when I see an update drop on patreon for this game, but yeah I don't go month to month for there to be nothing done with zero progress reports.

Reactions: anon12345678p

Bullscholar

Aug 6, 2024
View attachment 672405

Overview:
The MC gets transferred to a new college following some mysterious circumstances.
After short he gets caught up by some students into taking part in a weird ritual...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Tearycian - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.097.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Guide -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2425818 View attachment 2425819 View attachment 2425820 View attachment 2425821 View attachment 2425822
Hi, i'm trying to play it on android, is there an APK? I downloaded the rar file and extracted it, but I'm not seeing the game. Do I need something else?

Desertliver

Aug 3, 2023
Hi, i'm trying to play it on android, is there an APK? I downloaded the rar file and extracted it, but I'm not seeing the game. Do I need something else?
yes, you need app, called Joiplay, it's an app, that can run RPGM and some other types of games. to play through joiplay you need .exe file

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Bunch of things from the discord

1) This isn't Macky's update. That one may be pushed for after 0.1
2) Teary's doing a poll to check if he'll skip 0.99 and go straight for the 0.1 update, since it's pretty big and he wants to get it done with
3) From what teary is saying we're getting "3 main bosses, 4 side bosses, 3 mobs, 3 other mobs and 2 idk how to define them"

Edit: also 0.1 will require restarting from the beginning since a bunch of stuff is due for a rework

Last edited:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Bunch of things from the discord

1) This isn't Macky's update. That one may be pushed for after 0.1
2) Teary's doing a poll to check if he'll skip 0.99 and go straight for the 0.1 update, since it's pretty big and he wants to get it done with
3) From what teary is saying we're getting "3 main bosses, 4 side bosses, 3 mobs, 3 other mobs and 2 idk how to define them"

Edit: also 0.1 will require restarting from the beginning since a bunch of stuff is due for a rework
Nice. No offense to the character specific updates but they're generally pretty disappointing, to me at least.
Hopefully the mobs are more like the mushrooms/tentacle monsters and not the genderless ooze things.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
Nice. No offense to the character specific updates but they're generally pretty disappointing, to me at least.
Hopefully the mobs are more like the mushrooms/tentacle monsters and not the genderless ooze things.
I highly agree with this, though I liked the Bonnie update, but that's mainly cause I like Bonnie as a character. I like her story development more.

Reactions: anon12345678p
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes