RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
this game can lowkey be really difficult. cant get past the librarian boss, any ideas?
Lol play it on easy / very easy and it is very hard to get stuck. Grinding lvls by just losing/winning against characters also helps.
Also if your weapon sucks use magic.
I recommend the ruby dagger... rubies can be farmed by Noo (1st boss) and the ruby dagger is VERY useful for the first 5-6 bosses and even longer.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
this game can lowkey be really difficult. cant get past the librarian boss, any ideas?
Grind, Farm, Loose, Upgrade item/armor/weapon, infuse essence, change your weapon/skill, or change difficulty

For me i start with knife and critic, then as i don't like luck and luck don't like me i go for stun with club, then i go magic essence and frost club

the magical staff suck, blade are not powerfull enought for me and only the club give you stun, golden gun are nice too but not magic so...

Learn attack pattern, look closer the description of all your item

thewhatq1qq

Sep 14, 2024
Grind, Farm, Loose, Upgrade item/armor/weapon, infuse essence, change your weapon/skill, or change difficulty

For me i start with knife and critic, then as i don't like luck and luck don't like me i go for stun with club, then i go magic essence and frost club

the magical staff suck, blade are not powerfull enought for me and only the club give you stun, golden gun are nice too but not magic so...

Learn attack pattern, look closer the description of all your item

thank you so much!!

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
got past the librarian. got to the scene with caroline, really good stuff. is there a continuation with her after or nah?
unfortunately for those of us with truly great taste, she's been left by the wayside until she gets enough fringe poll edge votes or someone decides to shell out a lot of dosh to try and guarantee she wins a poll.

Reactions: thewhatq1qq

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I think I turned Caroline down when I first met her and now I can't find her again. Am I just fucked
She shows up in the convenience store that's really out of the way (you have to go down a inconspicuous side path to reach it), and she's there during evening/night (not sure about the specific days or what story progress you need to have).
I would assume even if you told her to kick rocks you could find her again. Maybe not, I dunno.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
unfortunately for those of us with truly great taste, she's been left by the wayside until she gets enough fringe poll edge votes or someone decides to shell out a lot of dosh to try and guarantee she wins a poll.
nothing against butts, but i personally feel like the density of butt people supporting this game is too high. in a way i get Teary, but it's not great for diversity, and if we look at the first ladies (noo and vhidna) it may very well not be a focus he originally intendet. fingers crossed for caroline, she makes it into my top three as well, but what i mostly wonder is when we'll finally see the vhidna stuff ingame that got teased... idk, one and a half or two years ago.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
nothing against butts, but i personally feel like the density of butt people supporting this game is too high. in a way i get Teary, but it's not great for diversity, and if we look at the first ladies (noo and vhidna) it may very well not be a focus he originally intendet. fingers crossed for caroline, she makes it into my top three as well, but what i mostly wonder is when we'll finally see the vhidna stuff ingame that got teased... idk, one and a half or two years ago.
I sorta get what you're saying but I think this sets this game apart from so many of the other more feet oriented femdom games. Also idk I think with Bonnie seeming to be Tearys and many others favorite girl I think it's safe to say Teary is an ass man too. He just didn't explore it as much with the first girls and probably wanted to keep it more traditional at first.

Reactions: HYBTGVFRCEWRRR

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Bonnie seeming to be Tearys and many others favorite girl
what makes you think she is his favorite? she gets alot of attention, sure, but that may just be because of the polls going in her favor. and yeah, everything points at her playing a larger role in the story, but you coud say the same about say miki.

Reactions: dr4gonfly

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I'm definitely more on Team T than I am on Team A but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them. The thing that really makes me like Caroline is that kinda gyaru stereotype she puts forth (her outfit is nice) and that scene where she sticks the MC's face in her breasts and those mind control(?) kisses. Plus I want to know more about who she works with/for and what she's about. I appreciate the other stuff too, though. I'm just really not into feet and some of the more extreme stuff.

It's really a shame though because Noo got me interested in the game, Caroline hooked me, and now I'm just kinda... waiting around forever. At least the game itself is fun and the story seems cool. I haven't played since the original V0.097 though so I have no idea if anything was added or if it's just been bugfixes.

edit: also Kotone is one of my favorite MGD girls so fist bump there.

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes