RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes

woopdedoo

Aug 22, 2024
the SECOND i saw macky i was thinking about that ass

though it's a very good point to keep her dressed up, it's hotter seeing her in clothes than naked, especially cuz she's got the whole teacher thing going on and obviously the outfit with the heels and tight skirt n shirt is all part of that

idk if it'd be right to have dilan pleasure her thematically, like licking bootyholes or her pussy. idk. regardless, more macky content will make this semester better

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
the SECOND i saw macky i was thinking about that ass

though it's a very good point to keep her dressed up, it's hotter seeing her in clothes than naked, especially cuz she's got the whole teacher thing going on and obviously the outfit with the heels and tight skirt n shirt is all part of that

idk if it'd be right to have dilan pleasure her thematically, like licking bootyholes or her pussy. idk. regardless, more macky content will make this semester better
Still disagree. I want full nude pleasuring.

Reactions: fanboi

woopdedoo

Aug 22, 2024
Still disagree. I want full nude pleasuring.
fair im just tryna see dilan get fucked up lowkey

dream event for me would be facesitting behind the teacher desk during a lesson, but nobody can see. + some farts and grinding too if u want for flavour

i think i got a soft spot for stuff like that where you're getting dominated out of view without anyone realising, and the dom is just talking to ppl like nothing is happening while ur suffering all the while

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
the femdom aspect of the game is banished when macky is nude like she sees dilan as a perverted loser who will only get as much as her feet and old shoes why tf would she be naked for him it makes no sense
I hard disagree with you. t's still 110% Femdom, Female Domination, even if she gets naked if she is in control.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i disagree with both of you. IMO macky is 169% overrated, especially since her route has been bugged since forever, and shoud be removed from the game until fixed.
but the think is: teary doesn't give a damn about what any of us thinks, making this whole exchange entirely pointless. how about we just agree to disagree and be done with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 991207z and lnppo

6minuano9

Mar 14, 2024
i disagree with both of you. IMO macky is 169% overrated, especially since her route has been bugged since forever, and shoud be removed from the game until fixed.
but the think is: teary doesn't give a damn about what any of us thinks, making this whole exchange entirely pointless. how about we just agree to disagree and be done with it?
1729875878113.png

galler

Aug 3, 2019
btw is macky a nihth?
I don't know if she is an nihth, but she defiantly has something to do with the cult. If you break into her room there is a chance that a portal will be in her room. I don't know the riggers to see it but IIRC if you interact with the portal it will send you to your room and will then be gone for the rest of the game.

Can anyone tell me how to find these two?
To unlock the first girl, you need to go into the city at night and go to the convenience store. (on the map north-east of the tower). I thin you need to meet her there twice to progress her quest.

The second girl can be met after you have done the panty quest a few times. After classes end, talk to the guy with a quest for you to steal panty's for him (right of the school building). Go to the second floor 1 and break into room 7. In the room, if you have progressed far enough, you will see some panties on the stool in the middle of the room. Interact with them and you will be able to progress he plotline.

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
I have been stuck fighting Serenata for hours now. She keeps on buffing herself up and we are at a stalemate. How can I beat Serena, trying Energy invertion etc does not work, since after getting debuffed she just again buffs up quickly.

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes