RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger the toilet scene with Bonnie? I'm playing the 097.6 version of the game.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I think macky could also be a normal human. I don't think Teary left any clue about her...
I seem to remember a few faculity members looking down on her.

woopdedoo

Aug 22, 2024
more detailed Niht stuff and Macky
we can then logically infer that macky is a demi with all the traces of niht going to her ass

I think macky could also be a normal human. I don't think Teary left any clue about her...
I seem to remember a few faculity members looking down on her.
on a real note tho I remember she was apparently teaching class 3A (literal geniuses) last ingame year and is now demoted to class 1D (future f95 users), Dixie mentioned something about it

there's definitely some sorta hierarchy with the teachers at least. maybe macky made a vital mistake last year and let a student escape or some shit, we dunno. i've done a lot of random wandering around and gotten all sorts of easter eggs, but nothing going deep into macky. that being said, i've never really searched the teacher rooms, or even macky's room. haven't done her route in so fucking long cuz it takes forever and i need to use a guide to make sure i even do it right

i'd encourage u guys to have a little wander around at night especially, and not just regular Night but Late Night too after taking a half-nap. there's all sorts of things if ur nosy and try interact with everything. something to do during post-nut clarity (y)

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
We really do need the Ms. Macky update though. Too much is unknown about her still. And damn we need her naked, lol.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
we can then logically infer that macky is a demi with all the traces of niht going to her ass

on a real note tho I remember she was apparently teaching class 3A (literal geniuses) last ingame year and is now demoted to class 1D (future f95 users), Dixie mentioned something about it

there's definitely some sorta hierarchy with the teachers at least. maybe macky made a vital mistake last year and let a student escape or some shit, we dunno. i've done a lot of random wandering around and gotten all sorts of easter eggs, but nothing going deep into macky. that being said, i've never really searched the teacher rooms, or even macky's room. haven't done her route in so fucking long cuz it takes forever and i need to use a guide to make sure i even do it right

i'd encourage u guys to have a little wander around at night especially, and not just regular Night but Late Night too after taking a half-nap. there's all sorts of things if ur nosy and try interact with everything. something to do during post-nut clarity (y)
Perhaps you are right and that is why she is ordered to patrol the school at night while other teachers get to relax.
She also seems stressed and annoyed that she has to do that and leaves out her frustration on the MC.

Jan 21, 2022
It's obvious there's something very weird about John, even ignoring the possibility that he's ridiculously strong. He is way too friendly to be real compared to the other characters. It's like he's faking the friendly clueless behavior with how basic it is. Also, he was the only one who wasn't killed by Noo (which everyone really seemed to gloss over) and is also obsessed with convincing Dominic to let him get involved with all that stuff.

Last edited:

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
View attachment 4146339

edit: there is no scenes that you can get locked out of so you can do any at any point as long as you are far enough so I would recommend completing the game till end of content then going back and doing whoever you're interested in
I had no idea this gallery existed. I need to play more and get to end of the most recent update.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I had no idea this gallery existed. I need to play more and get to end of the most recent update.
just go to the "Kittybox" on the phone and enter the passcode, its a half assed gallery that doesnt have all the scenes or events but it does show the characters that have scenes you can find the passcode on this thread by searching kittybox

6minuano9

Mar 14, 2024
We really do need the Ms. Macky update though. Too much is unknown about her still. And damn we need her naked, lol.
tbh i think making her naked will be bad bc why everyone likes her including me is the fact that even with her big breats and ass she only gives dilan her shoes/feet the closest he got was her sitting on his back i think more footdom content would be better than nude scenes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
tbh i think making her naked will be bad bc why everyone likes her including me is the fact that even with her big breats and ass she only gives dilan her shoes/feet the closest he got was her sitting on his back i think more footdom content would be better than nude scenes
210% HARD disagree with you!!!

Reactions: lnppo
4.80 star(s) 33 Votes