RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Teary giving away free content , doesn't know how to do tedious coding but still tries to learn and create something for us.

People: " REEEEEEEEE "

Must be some of the most egocentric and spoiled bunch of brats to be mean to such a creator.
Not many people are like that, in fact the post right before yours was wishing Teary was doing well. Keep it positive :)

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I love this game, but I wonder if the human world/persona inspired stats will ever matter or just be dropped.

Has he ever said anything about this?

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
As far as Nait Sieve, myself and many others could tell by looking at the code in the past (and it hasn't changed since then) this is just cosmetic for the most part, even though it also appears in the save description.

Teary might originally have had plans to use this but realized doing this for all encounters would quickly get out of control, chose not to make it a priority, or just forgot about it entirely after the intro.
If I were him, I'd heavily limit those instances towards route selections only rather than dicking around with dialogue outside of a funny line. He could use them as tokens towards which ending the protagonist gets(By comparing which points are the highest and so on).

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
"koda == a game developer that disappoints the playerbase"
with all the hate they get i can't help but feel that something like that will one day be in some kind of dictionary.

Reactions: rageaholic

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
"koda == a game developer that disappoints the playerbase"
with all the hate they get i can't help but feel that something like that will one day be in some kind of dictionary.
Duke Nukem Forever. Mother 3. Those two titles are infamous for taking a long time. Both are neat though. Reason I view these two more favorably than stuff like ToT? They weren't being paid to delay.

• Haha
Reactions: chesire

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
just to clarify: that wasn't an attempt at defending them. i'm just somewhat tired of reading about all these hateful comments regarding them, often in places where they don't belong. people complain and often write toxic stuff, but the moment a new update shows up they still happily download and play it. personally i'm just a little pirate like most of us, but i try to be patient and thankful for all i can get.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
just to clarify: that wasn't an attempt at defending them. i'm just somewhat tired of reading about all these hateful comments regarding them, often in places where they don't belong. people complain and often write toxic stuff, but the moment a new update shows up they still happily download and play it. personally i'm just a little pirate like most of us, but i try to be patient and thankful for all i can get.
No big deal. I sail the seven seas m'self. At this point, I've been doing less gaming, and more reading of webnovels due to how shoddy gaming in general has gotten, let alone niches like adult gaming.

As far as this game's concerned, it started as a buggy mess, and it still is a buggy mess. Still has potential though.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, there's quite a drought these days when it comes to updates with femdom games. I'd just like to repeat that Teary said no work would be done until mid june, so let's hope the drought ends soon!
That is nice that he is open and honest about it when he has to take breaks from the game and all... I can respect that, cause then we're not left building up false expectations or just getting anxious about it.. and its more honest with his patreons too.. nice guy... You don't see a lot of devs saying that no work will be done for a time line, and yet nothing gets done for months anyways..

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
with the mentioned drought going on and since not many seem to have stumbled over it yet, i wanna mention a game that may be to your liking. it's called "Drained, Enfeebled and Ravaged by Succubi". it's a japanese game (translated) with rather young looking opponents, but it has quite a few things in common with katalist or ToT: turn based combat, status effects, energy drain and the ability to continue after losing. i'm not saying that it's an amazing game, but it's something.

Last edited:

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
hi everyone, i got to maven and the fight just doesnt work at all, i start the fight, her hp bar shows up, and the game bricks and i cant do anything, is there a fix for this or is this just how it is for now?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hi everyone, i got to maven and the fight just doesnt work at all, i start the fight, her hp bar shows up, and the game bricks and i cant do anything, is there a fix for this or is this just how it is for now?
dunno if it woud break your save file, but you coud try going back to 0.7.5, which was way more stable. a potential source for that is hemdomblog.com, as it was never updated to the current version there.

Hshajnahjz

Jun 15, 2021
Is there a way I can fight Margo Vania? I beat every other opponent and now I'm just bored. I've seen some comments saying she is fightable but I am unable to fight her. Help?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes