RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Want me to quickly test save compatibility? I should at least be able to do that.

That, and I also want to see how it looks like anyway.Playtesting quickly to check this.

A motherfucking version log all the way to v0.1. Ingame. Teary, you madman. I know it's a plugin but you're still a madman, the log itself isn't a plugin.

Currently:
- Gas/"Gold" still not saved in persistent saves (won't be a problem for existing saves though)
- Yeah looking at the save structure it's almost guaranteed saves will break as it's a literal revamp (and an actual one, contrary to a certain *ahem* fake revamp), checking
Yeah I figured. Things were wacky with my old saves. New NPCs were there, but wouldn't do anything, Macky's route was wonky as hell. I could start her new route, but not advance it past the first scene. Her old route did not result in confrontation. You follow her to the teacher room, then nothing. No sign of the new girl students. Broke into all the dorm rooms. Speaking of which, you will sometimes enter a female dorm room, and upon exiting, will either be in the male dorm or on a different floor altogether. Same with the teacher dorms.

Bonnie went nuts too. Ended up in a screen with just the MC and no one else, couldn't go anywhere. I would recommend giving this update a pass until some bugfixing is done.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I tested the game a bit as well, and yeah, Bonnie triggering a black screen with the MC alone happened to me to.
I managed to get one new scene with Miss Macky, but I have no clue how to get the second.

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Please where are the 2 schoolgirls ?
I found one of them until now (Beverly). She is gonna be on a park bench, at the right side of the school, on friday around evening or night time (I don't remember exatcly when).

Last edited:

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Guys, I found one more bug (I am not mad or anything, just warning to correct it, loved the update). Don't know if it happens with you guys too, after talking with Beverly for the first time and taking the special classes on the weekends, beverly came to talk and study together. I acept, but when I am teleported to the library to "study" again (trigger a scene), Beverly just vanishes and nothing happens. Tried three times already and it is always the same.

Last edited:

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Sorry I meant the other Dixie
Relax, this one I don't know neither. There is a girl with ??? above her head, at the second college floor (south). Can possibly be Dixie, but I don't know if some event need to be done before unlock her (just speculation).

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes