RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
Not sure if anyone mentioned this since I was skimming through the thread after you asked what it was, but the mega limit is just a limit in the amount of GB you can download in roughly a day. It might be 10 GB or 5 GB, but I have hit the limit before due to downloading full games again and again instead of a small bug fix.
I know that I have an older Mega account with a 50 GB storage capacity (apparently newer accounts have things you can do to temporarily increase your space from 20 GB) and my bandwidth limit is 5 GB.

Edit: I forgot to mention the bandwidth cap refreshes after six hours or so.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I understand your point, but you'll see the point once I finish to unfuck my hard disk and provide the minifix (the gamebreaking bug is literally less than 100KB and Teary doesn't have to know any code here, he just needs to check what he saved in RPG Maker...)

This is useful for players who don't have the previous version of course, but if you have the previous version, use what I am about to provide instead.
You wanting to help people is admirable, but god man look at how you come of when you type. All your posts sound like you are talking down to him and that you are some great noble and intelligent person. If you want to give feedback and criticize the coding and work go ahead as that is how people improve, but man you need to come of better just list what can be improved.
Honestly it would be faster and less insulting if you just call him a retard.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
hmm even on a fresh save, Macky just keeps taking me to the office after every single day and it just fades to black and nothing triggers, I've tried going to classes for a week and then skipping, only skipping/sleeping from the start, and mixing the two but it's still the same, is it a bug or am I doing something wrong

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Do I still get the new Macky scenes if I had finished her route before? Can't seem to find how to trigger them.

Edit: Nevermind, just had to wait I guess lmao

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018
can someone give the full miss macky part 2 guide pls. Also, how do I get my assignment done, it doesn't let me do it in the library or what do i change with the rpgsave editior

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
can someone give the full miss macky part 2 guide pls. Also, how do I get my assignment done, it doesn't let me do it in the library or what do i change with the rpgsave editior
For the assignment, interact with it in the inventory. After that, hand it over in the teachers' room or in Macky's room.

AFAIK, the path just kinda takes a while. Keep going to classes and Macky will sometimes call you after that.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
For the assignment, interact with it in the inventory. After that, hand it over in the teachers' room or in Macky's room.

AFAIK, the path just kinda takes a while. Keep going to classes and Macky will sometimes call you after that.
After classes she keeps saying "Follow me" and then it shows a split-second of the main character and her in the teacher's room and then it cuts off. I guess it's bugged?

Dec 6, 2018
After classes she keeps saying "Follow me" and then it shows a split-second of the main character and her in the teacher's room and then it cuts off. I guess it's bugged?
Some of the content in the school seems to be locked behind progressing the main story. After beating Noo, I stopped getting the weird follow me scene.

Aug 22, 2020
Help, I'm stuck at the start. I disagreed to help John, but I still got the quest. "Unwell Arrived" quest didn't finish for some reason with attending class left unmarked. I can't use computer because it says "I got things to do". It's night time, but there's nobody behind the school so I can't complete the First Arrival quest.

Reactions: Magazif

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I tried to meet the boy behind the school at night but he is not there.
Download the new version, there was a bug with the new release and he fixed it now.
You could also wait a week and see if there are any other issues that need to be patched

Aug 22, 2020
Download the new version, there was a bug with the new release and he fixed it now.
You could also wait a week and see if there are any other issues that need to be patched
I downloaded today's version from Mega from the OP post. Do you perhaps refer to any other version?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes