RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Hmm interesting, so I got to a loss scene with Miki where she says "I'm going to eat" and it just seems to be looping endlessly. Is this intended? Seems like a bug softlock.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hmm interesting, so I got to a loss scene with Miki where she says "I'm going to eat" and it just seems to be looping endlessly. Is this intended? Seems like a bug softlock.
do you have the (somewhat) fixed version?

v0.08FF
-Fixed John's new game bug
-Fixed Bonnie's softlock bug
-Fixed Miki's softlock bug
-Fixed other reported bugs

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Where is beverly after she shows you her panty at the library ?
She's gonna avoid you. Just keep reading the book on the library and eventually (on Saturday for me) you gonna trigger a scene (dialogue) with her. Do it more 3 times and a new scene under the table will trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: dulkkae

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
do you have the (somewhat) fixed version?

v0.08FF
-Fixed John's new game bug
-Fixed Bonnie's softlock bug
-Fixed Miki's softlock bug
-Fixed other reported bugs
Pretty sure I do, I will redownload from mega in the OP and see if it works.

Yeah it works now! Weird. I dont think I only got 0.08F but whatever, simple fix! I am in an interesting spot though, Vaila wasn't in her house earlier and Dominic wasn't in the tower. I'm thinking they may just be elsewhere temporarily for story reason or something. Hopefully it isn't further issues. Honestly though? Starting from a fresh save wouldn't be bad at all.

I also picked into every girls dorm and didnt find anything except for some... discarded underwear and socks and a very dusty room. Wondering if the boys dorms have anything in them? Only one way to know :)

Last edited:

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Hi there, is the latest version stable enough to enjoy a full gameplay or is it too buggy ?

I would like to restart from a fresh save and enjoy the content, but if there is too many bugs it will ruin my experience.

Thanks !
Everything except Macky works fine for me I think it's worth it

Reactions: CNR25

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Welp... Went to walk into the male-side garden area (between school and dorm) after sleeping and this happened. 1627839868392.png

:(

Edit : One thing I think may be related was I took a 'half-time pass' to read one of Aileen's books so I could take it. I feel like Dominic and Vaila disappearing happened after that. Maybe doing another half will set things back to normal? Gunna mess around a bit and see what happens.

Double edit : Think it's probably unrelated. I walked around by going to the male teacher dorm and its fine, I even entered the map from the right side (school -> left outskirts) and it worked. Super weird. Perhaps something related to one of the new uni girls around? Not sure what could have caused that.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
That isn't how you report bugs you want to be fixed.

Tearycian Bathroom map being shared causes a teleporting fuckup for the MC's room (also happens with other rooms inherently, entering and exiting different rooms, e.g. Miss Ortega's room will teleport the MC out of Allan McGregory's room).

Haven't found anything else yet, but I've been mostly playing Nimble Fingers.
Honestly. I don't even know about the characters you just named. Because you know, I have had to start a new game a dozen times because of the Macky bug. As such, I haven't even progressed past day 5.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Hi there, is the latest version stable enough to enjoy a full gameplay or is it too buggy ?

I would like to restart from a fresh save and enjoy the content, but if there is too many bugs it will ruin my experience.

Thanks !
I think it's still too buggy but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: CNR25

jerry23458

Oct 31, 2020
1 whats next when Beverly took me to female dorm 15 to lick her
2 why couldnt I contiune talk to Dixie when she was standing in front of hotel
3 at night i couldnt wait Miss Macky come back to her room , it just dont work
4 Dixie used to stand at floor 0 but now she dont ,is the normal?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
A save is provided in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/katalist-v0-08ff-tearycian.53384/post-6290776

(There might be others of course.)

Allan is the first person you meet in Gatastate College who "defines" your personality. Haven't met a single bug with Macky, in fact, she dominated the MC even further and now the MC is shitscared of entering her room.
From where does the save begin? Also did you start a new game and is working fine for you or are you playing off an established save? Because I'm trying to play from the very beginning but it is bugged.

Sep 15, 2018
A save is provided in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/katalist-v0-08ff-tearycian.53384/post-6290776

(There might be others of course.)

Allan is the first person you meet in Gatastate College who "defines" your personality. Haven't met a single bug with Macky, in fact, she dominated the MC even further and now the MC is shitscared of entering her room.
The common bug that people find with Macky (I’ve encountered it aswell) is where she tries to talk to you after class, but you get a brief look of the teaching room before it immediately kicks you out. I think this was mentioned a couple pages ago but idk.

I found I had this bug because I tried lockpicking her room and sniffing her shoes multiple times until she caught me. It then told me to apologise to her but I couldn’t. After that, I tried failing the class to get the og method of submitting to her, but then the bug occurred.

Tried to start a new game just to get her to work, but the bug seemed to transcend saves as it happened again. Side note, teary (idk how to @ people) could you please add skip to the dialogue? Something like holding ctrl to skip instead of holding space as sometimes an option is selected that I didn’t want to select. If not then it’s cool.

Other than Miss Macky not working for me the update is really good so props. But plz fix quick, cos Macky’s my fav 100%

Sep 15, 2018
From where does the save begin? Also did you start a new game and is working fine for you or are you playing off an established save? Because I'm trying to play from the very beginning but it is bugged.
Yeah I have the same thing. Maybe re-downloading the game would work? Or just re-unzipping it

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes