RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
How do I get her first reward, though? Just passing time? I think that's the part where I'm stuck.
When you find her in the right outskirts (right of college) on a Tuesday afternoon (for me it was tuesday) you offer her to help study. Pick the dialogue choice thats REALLY obvious (aka panties) and thats how you start her stuff. Then it was just passing days and reading in the afternoon/evening that got me through it. Not sure I am at the end yet with her.

Reactions: 2341Name

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah Macky is bugged, does anyone have saves before her new scenes maybe or do those require a fresh route too

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Holy crap is Maven unbeatable? Seems like I dont even have a chance, on Normal. Just hit elvl 17.

Just went back to the shop and with the "Fine Steel" items available to me its become apparent there isn't really a tradeoff for AGI vs general defense. Fine Steel just seems worlds better than Fine Leather. Hopefully thats the gamechanger?

I went to talk to Noo after getting destroyed several times and nothing seemed to change. Guess I just gotta put the big boy pants on?

Edit : Got her to about 1/3 hp by using electric blade stun -> energize & repeat until empty. Definitely doable but only with cheese it seems...

Double Edit : Just got a prompt that I may be feeling tired after one of the battles? Never seen that. Guess you are just supposed to lose a whole bunch and go KO in the dorm?

BakersWam

May 28, 2017
How do I get her first reward, though? Just passing time? I think that's the part where I'm stuck.
During the first study session in the library if you don't immediately ask to see her panties I think it locks you out of her route. I couldn't find a way to continue at least.

Reactions: 2341Name
Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone have a guide on how to unlock mackys route? I know it's bugged atm but im playing on the 0.07.9 release and it looks like im stuck doing assignments. So far theres not really been any feet scenes -.-'

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Well I think the simple strat for beating Maven is to just reduce the difficulty... not sure if I am missing something here but she seems wayyyyyyyy above and beyond anyone else

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
Hi there, is the latest version stable enough to enjoy a full gameplay or is it too buggy ?

I would like to restart from a fresh save and enjoy the content, but if there is too many bugs it will ruin my experience.

Thanks !
it's still buggy, come back in like a week.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Decided to stop playing after what I was seeing while fighting Blossy. I don't want to keep playing on my old saves because I think they're bugged. I can't even do a fresh start with this Miss Macky bug now. Maybe I'll come back to this game after another year so.

linnnn

Mar 15, 2020
I'm not sure whether this modification will completely solve this error. But one thing is certain, that is 'Macky's routes' must be executed. Because it is the key to the increase of "Mack interaction BP / C" and "Mack interaction BP" from 0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leviersantos

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
Tearycian Beverly apparently breaks if you don't go for her panties the first time - the following encounters immediately move to "I'm done now" even if you try to ask her. (Yes/Beverly/I'm a bit shy)
I did that; but got past it by using that book in the library to set an "earlier stage" and repeated it - that got me through all her content. Though the problem returns again once you're on the last stage at which she no longer shows up in the library anymore after the eatery request; unless you again change the stage using the book.

Dixie also had an issue where if you paid the 10k to trigger her room scene; if you then did it Again you would see a duplicate of dixie in the room - the duplicate is another trigger that starts if you manually enter her room and get the same scenes without paying On repeat - if it's already been done once that day.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes