RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
The common bug that people find with Macky (I’ve encountered it aswell) is where she tries to talk to you after class, but you get a brief look of the teaching room before it immediately kicks you out. I think this was mentioned a couple pages ago but idk.

I found I had this bug because I tried lockpicking her room and sniffing her shoes multiple times until she caught me. It then told me to apologise to her but I couldn’t. After that, I tried failing the class to get the og method of submitting to her, but then the bug occurred.

Tried to start a new game just to get her to work, but the bug seemed to transcend saves as it happened again. Side note, teary (idk how to @ people) could you please add skip to the dialogue? Something like holding ctrl to skip instead of holding space as sometimes an option is selected that I didn’t want to select. If not then it’s cool.

Other than Miss Macky not working for me the update is really good so props. But plz fix quick, cos Macky’s my fav 100%
Also what do you mean by lockpicking her room? Whenever I went to her room, it either tells me that nobody is home or is that Macky tells me "it's open" but is not actually in the room when I do enter it.

Sep 15, 2018
Also what do you mean by lockpicking her room? Whenever I went to her room, it either tells me that nobody is home or is that Macky tells me "it's open" but is not actually in the room when I do enter it.
Thank you for informing me of the skip button, I had no idea. My life is finally complete…

There’s a shop in town, the pawn shop. If you’ve got the ability to fast travel then you can just teleport there. You can buy lockpicks from there. Up and down to move right or left. Left or right to test to see if the lockpick works

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you for informing me of the skip button, I had no idea. My life is finally complete…

There’s a shop in town, the pawn shop. If you’ve got the ability to fast travel then you can just teleport there. You can buy lockpicks from there. Up and down to move right or left. Left or right to test to see if the lockpick works
But when does it give you the option to lockpick? Like I said, whenever I knocked on her door, she just says come in but is not even in her room.

Sep 15, 2018
You cannot lockpick Macky's room.

You need to be either in afternoon, evening or late night, have an assignment to turn, already be her foot slave, already be her pet, and also have permission after the additional scene or she won't let you in again.

Permission, shoe sniffing, and foot sniffing can only be done once a day.

(Thanks for the skip button as well by the way, I usually go with holding confirm...)

Also do not redownload the game when there's a 200KB patch ready to use
(unless you don't trust if of course, I'd understand that)
https://f95zone.to/threads/katalist-v0-08ff-tearycian.53384/post-6291275
I have literally lockpicked her room to get in

Sep 15, 2018
But when does it give you the option to lockpick? Like I said, whenever I knocked on her door, she just says come in but is not even in her room.
Idk man, I just got a lockpick after a new game, walked up to her room and it after saying she wasn’t home asked me if I wanted to lockpick

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Yea I just lockpicked her room. The shoe appears on the compass but does not even exist. So I can't even trigger her route through that.

Sep 15, 2018
Yea I just lockpicked her room. The shoe appears on the compass but does not even exist. So I can't even trigger her route through that.
Yeah it didn’t exist for me either first time. How far have you progressed in the game? I’d recommend just playing the game and checking the room

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a fix for the Macky bug where you get a brief look in the teachers lounge before getting booted out? It's making it so afaik I can't progress with her quest :(

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Is there anything to do with Miki after she starts telling you to fuck off when you try to fight her?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
What do I do with Beverly, btw? I got to the part where I can have lunch with her and she invites me to study. Then I go to the library and nothing happens, no scene or anything. Is there something I'm missing?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
You cannot lockpick Macky's room.

You need to be either in afternoon, evening or late night, have an assignment to turn, already be her foot slave, already be her pet, and also have permission after the additional scene or she won't let you in again.

Permission, shoe sniffing, and foot sniffing can only be done once a day.

(Thanks for the skip button as well by the way, I usually go with holding confirm...)

Also do not redownload the game when there's a 200KB patch ready to use
(unless you don't trust if of course, I'd understand that)
https://f95zone.to/threads/katalist-v0-08ff-tearycian.53384/post-6291275
Actually, I tried this at first but the Macky bug still persisted. So, I bit the bullet and downloaded the whole package, which eventually amounted to nothing anyway.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Which book do I take for Dixie? Every one of them does not work
You need to open the first drawer, below that one blue book that Allan is always facing. The drawer is locked but there's a couple of ways of opening it, Dixie will hint at them.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
For those of you who may be stuck with Beverly, you need to pass time in the library at Evening, I have been getting progress with her that way after her first "reward"

Also that tease of a potential bra scene with Macky... this is literal gold

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
For those of you who may be stuck with Beverly, you need to pass time in the library at Evening, I have been getting progress with her that way after her first "reward"
How do I get her first reward, though? Just passing time? I think that's the part where I'm stuck.

maxtor1

Dec 27, 2019
Already skipped and slept classes 10+ times and still cannot trigger Macky's route.

She asked me to "follow her" after class and a quick 'cut screen' and I was outside teacher's room. No progress for Macky's scene.

Is this a bug or something?

Thanks

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes