RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 10, 2020
Is the stat counter broken? I've lost plenty of times to Noo and the counter only says 2. Because of this, I can't unlock Noo's kneel option. I heard you have to lose 9 times but I lost more than that already.

EDIT: After losing to her who knows how many times, I finally got the dialogue of her saying "You do realize I've beaten you 3 times already, do you?" And finally the loss counter updated from 2 to 3.

BakersWam

May 28, 2017
Anybody know how to progress with Dixie past the giving cola and hanging out? or is that is for now
You have to exhaust her dialogue on the talk section and then she asks you to get a book and you have to follow along with that quest. I found two scenes with her.

BakersWam

May 28, 2017
How do I find Blossy .I defated Bonnie and can't progress further.
Exit the Witch's hut and go to the zone to the south there'a a chest next to the tree and you have to open that. As far as I can tell thee isn't much content for her and you get locked if you loose to her.

Reactions: Eminba

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
while you can't enter the hotel through the door, you can select it for fast travel. i guess that shoudn't be an option, since you get this:
e4.PNG

Reactions: jerry23458
Aug 22, 2020
I tried to fast travel to the hotel and got an error: failed to load data/Map090.json The only thing I can do is retry and get the same error. I didn't save in a long time so I lost quite some progress.

Reactions: jerry23458

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hi there, is the latest version stable enough to enjoy a full gameplay or is it too buggy ?

I would like to restart from a fresh save and enjoy the content, but if there is too many bugs it will ruin my experience.

Thanks !

linnnn

Mar 15, 2020
There is a room with a lot of homework on the desk, and this room number is one of the page numbers. This is similar to the behavior of the female teacher giving the main character homework.When the protagonist completes the story of the female teacher, the ○ after page 02 becomes a ╳. And 02 is the main character's room number.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
There is a room with a lot of homework on the desk, and this room number is one of the page numbers
Yeah maybe it is something like that. The only thing I cannot get past is what should I do after giving Dixie the book. She said she will contact me later. But I waited days and went to that bench afternoons. Still nothing... Oh, also Beverly I have never found her xd

linnnn

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah maybe it is something like that. The only thing I cannot get past is what should I do after giving Dixie the book. She said she will contact me later. But I waited days and went to that bench afternoons. Still nothing... Oh, also Beverly I have never found her xd
i dont know

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
what should I do after giving Dixie the book.
iirc she approached me after an afternoon class. things are simple from there (you need money though).
for beverly, i met her in the eastern college outskirts (afternoon i think). after that i'm stuck as well though. she sometimes invites me to lunch and it goes to the library afterwards. there i see like 4 copies of beverly, but i can't talk to them. there is a book in the corner that seemingly can progress her storyline, but i don't feel like skipping her content.

Reactions: soojong and ati1082

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
iirc she approached me after an afternoon class. things are simple from there (you need money though).
for beverly, i met her in the eastern college outskirts (afternoon i think). after that i'm stuck as well though. she sometimes invites me to lunch and it goes to the library afterwards. there i see like 4 copies of beverly, but i can't talk to them. there is a book in the corner that seemingly can progress her storyline, but i don't feel like skipping her content.
Thank you man. You saved me from a nearly 1 hour of unnecessary idle walk.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i lost my save file from previuos versions, can someone share his save file so i could play new content?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Yea I also have the same bug. She comes to me after class and tells me to follow her. Then nothing happens. I progressed the story but the bug still happens.
So I am guessing nobody knows how to deal with this? Is this a new game bug? No matter how many times I restart, macky's glitched.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes