RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

maxtor1

Dec 27, 2019
JSON:
{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,531,0,9,0]}
JSON:
{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,531,0,9,2]}
It will trigger the Macky's assignment. However, when I come to the second assignment, the office talk "This is your next assignment... you may leave now." becomes a dead loop talk, repeat again and again...

Not sure whether this is a bug~

linnnn

Mar 15, 2020
It will trigger the Macky's assignment. However, when I come to the second assignment, the office talk "This is your next assignment... you may leave now." becomes a dead loop talk, repeat again and again...

Not sure whether this is a bug~
Can you send your save file? I'm not dead loop here.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough badly. I'm going to wait until the game has a walkthrough or an in game guide.
I didn't even know there was someone called Beverly how do I start that story? can I advance with that mindbreak and Noo badge? Is there only one scene thing with that new girl in chest? Have I missed something about her in the sentiel tower? The other teacher where I can ask for assignments, is that implemented yet? How do I meet this Dixie? etc etc etc.

You guys don't have to answer, because when the next update arrives I will have just as many questions again.
Anyways, give in game guide or a written walkthrough with pictures with big yellow neon signs that tells me where to go and what to do.

Great game, but this running around as a clueless gimp has gotta stop!

Reactions: Azure Sun

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough badly. I'm going to wait until the game has a walkthrough or an in game guide.
I didn't even know there was someone called Beverly how do I start that story? can I advance with that mindbreak and Noo badge? Is there only one scene thing with that new girl in chest? Have I missed something about her in the sentiel tower? The other teacher where I can ask for assignments, is that implemented yet? How do I meet this Dixie? etc etc etc.
For what it's worth, most of that stuff is from the new update anyways, so I guess that it's okay that you didn't know about 'em.

But yes, a walkthrough would be pretty damn useful. Sometimes I've been having issue figuring out whether I got bugged out of a path, or if I simply couldn't find how to continue it. Or, of course, the chance that I simply have to wait for it, as it sometimes seems to be for Macky.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

linnnn

Mar 15, 2020
I restarted the game, and now all of Macky's CG's are triggered. The plot of the transmission array in Macky's room prompted me to ask the magician, but I didn't find the magician.

Reactions: Renoa
Mar 10, 2020
Already skipped and slept classes 10+ times and still cannot trigger Macky's route.

She asked me to "follow her" after class and a quick 'cut screen' and I was outside teacher's room. No progress for Macky's scene.

Is this a bug or something?

Thanks
This happens to me too with my new save file. After skipping classes and after the first trigger of Macky's route, she asks you to follow her, the scene that's suppose to show of you and her talking only shows for a split second, it cuts and you're suddenly outside the faculty room. Going in again and talking to her doesn't trigger the scene but instead the usual dialogue.

Bugs so far I've encountered with v0.08FF (new save file):
- Noo's loss counter isn't being counted unless you lose to her by: Farting on you to death and Sexual > Stare at her tits.
- First trigger scene to Macky's route is being cut, or automatically skipped. I'll be testing and continue to skip classes to find out if the first trigger scene was still counted despite the cut/skip bug.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Grrrr.....thought I figured out a way to get the new Macky scenes with an old save. Avoided the alternate route, did things normally, progressed until she was about to find out where you work, and soft locked. :mad:

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a trick to defeating ayleen or something? I can't even come close to beating her, she does so much damage and keeps debuffing my character and grabbing him like crazy

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is there a trick to defeating ayleen or something? I can't even come close to beating her, she does so much damage and keeps debuffing my character and grabbing him like crazy
Stun and never let one of the icons stick around. She has a pattern, try to learn it and anticipate what is coming. Stun her often. The ruby dagger is great at this. Forget healing, just go on the offensive. If you can't stun her or beat her, and you think a throw is coming and you already are under an effect, fumigate. But try not to rely on that. I can't stress stun enough, it's your best friend against her.

Reactions: johnnywolf
Oct 6, 2018
figured how to get the new miss macky scenes. Firstly you have to finish all of macky p1 and then you have to go to her room during night and sniff her shows in which she catches you and does the cgs. Then what you do is on the next night, you go to her in the classroom where she is patrolling and you interact with her where it has the option of "can i.." in which the next cgs will appear. From there, you can speak to her to do certain things like sit on you or extra foot licking scenes. This is most of the new macky stuff I believe.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I feel dumb asking these questions since they're almost always solved by just playing a little longer, but just in case I gotta ask lmao. Answers are appreciated, anyways.

1) Beverly's route ends after the cunnilingus without panties, right? I've read some stuff about stage 5/6 and love/sub points on this thread but I know that y'all like to datamine so I'm not sure if that's implemented yet.

2) Also, I've read something about Miss Ortega and Allan's room. How do I trigger that stuff? If it's during Dixie's quest, I guess that I'm locked out of it because I went with Trent's route, right?

3) Finally, I've read some stuff in the thread about a puzzle in the teacher's dorms. I know about the numbers and I've interacted with Macky's portal, but is there more to that stuff?

Once more I gotta appreciate the absolute effort and attention to detail and little secrets that Teary has added, exploring this game is a pleasure... but man it can be confusing at times

Reactions: sorvon

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I feel dumb asking these questions since they're almost always solved by just playing a little longer, but just in case I gotta ask lmao. Answers are appreciated, anyways.

1) Beverly's route ends after the cunnilingus without panties, right? I've read some stuff about stage 5/6 and love/sub points on this thread but I know that y'all like to datamine so I'm not sure if that's implemented yet.

2) Also, I've read something about Miss Ortega and Allan's room. How do I trigger that stuff? If it's during Dixie's quest, I guess that I'm locked out of it because I went with Trent's route, right?

3) Finally, I've read some stuff in the thread about a puzzle in the teacher's dorms. I know about the numbers and I've interacted with Macky's portal, but is there more to that stuff?

Once more I gotta appreciate the absolute effort and attention to detail and little secrets that Teary has added, exploring this game is a pleasure... but man it can be confusing at times
1) i'll leave that to 262177, since my beverly route got kinda screwed (jumped from first time helping out to licking her pussy lol)
2) with lockpicks (you can craft them with iron + purple lava) you can get through quite a few locked doors. the ones you mentioned are among them.
3) there is one of these letters in each of the 4 oldtime-teachers rooms. it's very likely that the numbers stand for the room numbers of the male students (female students in ortega's case). the purpose is up to speculation, but afaik there isn't anything practical to be done with them yet.
EDIT: i was too late it seems. this number-ninja...

Reactions: 2341Name

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I appreciate the help. I'm gonna assume that in point 1 and 2 my game got bugged or something, because I definitely don't get Beverly stalking me, and entering Ortega's or Evan's rooms doesn't seem to trigger any scene. I'm also not entirely sure about what "Komaru route" refers to in this case tbh, so I guess I generally don't know what I'm doing lmao

Then again, as I've said a couple of times already, sometimes in this game things just... kinda take a while to appear.

Btw, just to add my little bit to the conversation: to those of y'all interested in finding the little hidden things in the game, explore the map during the late night. There's quite a bunch of interesting things that Teary sneaked in.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes