RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ehy where Is the key ti unlock the drawer?
speak with dixie again. after that there are multiple ways to actually get the key (getting a copy from trent/putting allan to sleep if you have the violettish scepter/i think lockpicking may work too...)

EDIT: i wonder what the deal is with trent. that guy knows about succubi and seems intend on killing you (good luck with that, buddy)

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Not gonna lie, I love Katalist's art and scenes but... it's definitely the buggiest, most stuggle fest game I'm still interested in. I can't bang my head against the wall any longer wondering if I'm waiting on a broken trigger or just doing the wrong thing due to lack of a clear objective and means of progression.

This game is in dire need of proper playtesters instead of releasing unplayable updates for the public to playtest.

Reactions: lnppo and Test202

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
speak with dixie again. after that there are multiple ways to actually get the key (getting a copy from trent/putting allan to sleep if you have the violettish scepter/i think lockpicking may work too...)

EDIT: i wonder what the deal is with trent. that guy knows about succubi and seems intend on killing you (good luck with that, buddy)
You gonna fight him? Btw what about Beverly man? After the First scene how do I carry on?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You gonna fight him? Btw what about Beverly man? After the First scene how do I carry on?
no, afaik you don't fight him (yet), but he clearly gets on confrontation course. first time you get the key from him, later (i left the occult club room) he approached again, with some unknown tall guy persuading him to go away. dunno for sure if that's all there is yet though. beverly is somewhat of a bugfest atm. you can try using the book in the bottom left of the library to force progression though. also see this detailed post from 262177

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
no, afaik you don't fight him (yet), but he clearly gets on confrontation course. first time you get the key from him, later (i left the occult club room) he approached again, with some unknown tall guy persuading him to go away. dunno for sure if that's all there is yet though.
Interestingly enough, Trent sometimes shows up in the late night in front of the college, and his minimap icon is a red dot instead of a smiley face or a star. So I'm pretty sure that he's a future enemy.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Interestingly enough, Trent sometimes shows up in the late night in front of the college, and his minimap icon is a red dot instead of a smiley face or a star. So I'm pretty sure that he's a future enemy.
nice one. didn't notice that, since i (for some unknown reason) don't have the minimap activated. my wild guess woud be that he works for the (non-human) teachers, to remove students that know too much. doubtful that he has any idea that the MC isn't easily silenced though.
of course the red dot also coud just indicate that he is a drug dealer. because... drugs are bad, m'kay?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I already know I won't be able to figure out anything apart from the obvious :KEK:
Coincidentally, Trent also has a similar page in his room.

As said already at some point, I'm guessing that it's just set up for something not yet implemented. But do feel free to prove me wrong.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Coincidentally, Trent also has a similar page in his room.
oh wow, good one once more. that kinda confirms the theory about his involvement with the teachers. what is his room number?
also kinda weird way he put those numbers. makes me think he got both males and females on the list (the way ortega's page stands out left to assume she has an eye on the female dorm, but that's once again just speculation). also that 37 is odd...
funny btw how none of them have dominic on the list (room 7), despite (or because?) he being magically talented (and on a sitenote highly untrustworthy. read his diary if you haven't already)

Reactions: 2341Name

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
oh wow, good one once more. that kinda confirms the theory about his involvement with the teachers. what is his room number?
37 I believe, or somewhere in the 30's at least. There isn't much to see in his room beyond the page, though.

And yeah, the Dominic diary is a pretty cool touch. It was pretty much the moment when I realized that as I was having as much fun finding secrets as doing the actual horny scenes lmao

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
37 I believe, or somewhere in the 30's at least. There isn't much to see in his room beyond the page, though.

And yeah, the Dominic diary is a pretty cool touch. It was pretty much the moment when I realized that as I was having as much fun finding secrets as doing the actual horny scenes lmao
ok, just checked and it's 23 (too bad, 37 woud have been the odd number, so it woud have made sense to put himself seperate).
anyway, i think you forgot to check his bathroom. there is definatly something wrong with the mirror there...
23 is also on all three "male dorm" pages of the teachers, with an x.
in general i think you're right though. this probably doesn't lead anywhere meaningful yet

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
ok, just checked and it's 23 (too bad, 37 woud have been the odd number, so it woud have made sense to put himself seperate).
anyway, i think you forgot to check his bathroom. there is definatly something wrong with the mirror there...
23 is also on all three "male dorm" pages of the teachers, with an x.
Yup, 23, my bad. I'm guessing that the X's mean that they're under the teacher's control, then? Would fit in with your theory, at least.

As for the bathroom, going there and interacting with the mirror doesn't seem to trigger anything. I know that going to the bathroom during the late night can trigger what appears to be an event with a ghost (I think?), but I believe that's in Dilan's bathroom. Then again, exiting Trent's bathroom leads to Dilan's room, so again, weird code shenanigans... guess that they share a bathroom now. Normal bro stuff, y'know.

EDIT: While at it, separate question. Anybody knows if I can use the library book to reset Beverly's route? I had apparently completed her komaru route and wanted to try out the normal one, but using the book to go back to the first stage doesn't quite seem to work properly; I can invite her to study but it doesn't actually lead to an scene. Did anybody get it to work?

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yup, 23, my bad. I'm guessing that the X's mean that they're under the teacher's control, then? Would fit in with your theory, at least.

As for the bathroom, going there and interacting with the mirror doesn't seem to trigger anything. I know that going to the bathroom during the late night can trigger what appears to be an event with a ghost (I think?), but I believe that's in Dilan's bathroom. Then again, exiting Trent's bathroom leads to Dilan's room, so again, weird code shenanigans... guess that they share a bathroom now. Normal bro stuff, y'know.
right, my bad on the mirror part. teary seriously needs to clean up those room conncetion issues (like getting teleported from the female teachers dorm to the male one and stuff).
regarding the x part... well, yes (credits to 262177 here again)

BumbisBlast

May 28, 2018
Noo gave me the dialogue for using her portal to get to Maven, but I don't get a prompt for teleporting from her portal. And the Witch is asleep. How do I progress?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes