4.90 star(s) 99 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Wow - weird seeing a current discussion on a game I was SO into some 7-8 yrs ago. As I recall - loved the Emi route, really liked (loved at places) both Lily's and Hanako's routes, found the Rin routes somewhat ambivalent (could find both good and bad depending upon choices) and really was disappointed in the Shizuni route. Shizuni seemed....unfinished, and rushed to an ending. As to the other routes - there are so many branching choices that can change where things go that there are almost always something worthwhile in them all (or almost all). I posted earlier in this thread with flowcharts for them all, if anyone wants to look through the possibilities...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They are in a relationship right? I would've expected her to compromise. Also, DOES he know that? DOES he even know Rin?

Don't get me wrong, I ended up coming around to her towards the end but for a lot of it, I found myself agreeing with the MC.

I also haven't played the game in ages and am going off brief memories. I have the whole journey capped for all girls (with accompanying commentary because I'm a sad soul) but I don't feel like going back through it right now.
She doesn't have the capacity to understand or explain what is going on, it's all one sided.

She doesn't want to be alone but can't explain her feelings and the MC projects all of it on her and starts shouting at her because he doesn't understand her. She doesn't know how to compromise and the MC never once tries to, he expects her to act like a "normal" person and gets angry at her when she can't. She has issues but the MC doesn't work with her to understand that. He pushes her into doing something she doesn't want to do and wonders why it goes wrong.

Hisou expects her to be what he wants her to be and gets mad at her when she isn't. It's hardly her fault, she doesn't know how to be anything else but instead of trying to understand or work with her he just shouts at her.

Let's be honest, if that was something that actually happened she'd never speak to him again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wow - weird seeing a current discussion on a game I was SO into some 7-8 yrs ago. As I recall - loved the Emi route, really liked (loved at places) both Lily's and Hanako's routes, found the Rin routes somewhat ambivalent (could find both good and bad depending upon choices) and really was disappointed in the Shizuni route. Shizuni seemed....unfinished, and rushed to an ending. As to the other routes - there are so many branching choices that can change where things go that there are almost always something worthwhile in them all (or almost all). I posted earlier in this thread with flowcharts for them all, if anyone wants to look through the possibilities...
This is one of the very few VN's that not only got me hooked but I could not stop playing it for well over 2 months.
I did every story at least 10 times each and did the 100% completions 3 time in that time frame.
I cried on every story but for Shizune's she just did not have the same feel like the other 4 did.
Rin's story was very hard to read but I stuck with it all the way through every time.
Emi's story was the best in my opinion with Lily and Hanako story coming in at a close 2nd.

I had to just push my self away from all VN/games here on F95 and have not been able to play now for over a month on any of these games.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shizune's she just did not have the same feel like the other 4 did.
That was the most disappointing one for me. Shizune and Misha were my 2 favourite characters and going through her route was fantastic until the last chapter and it all seemed to fall apart.

It's like it was never finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it, I mean what the hell is that ending?

It's really like the person writing it just gave up and couldn't be bothered anymore. Go through an entire route just for the biggest "fuck you" i've ever seen in a VN.

Considering just how good Lilly, Hanako and Emi's routes were and even Rin's ending near enough made up for the MC's dickish behavior it just feels like Shizune's route doesn't belong and was only added to make up a 5th as an afterthought.

If they took Shizune out and put Miki's additional path in it would have been better and that hurts me to say because, as I said, I love Shizune and Misha.

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Sounds good to me, I think its been long enough for me to replay this as a new experience, but knowing someone may be working on more is really neat. I actually found a mod last night for a Misha route and I've definitely never played the "darker beta" version so I'm gonna check those out for now.

I know nothing, but if you need any help just ask :)

THIS IS MY COMPILATION OF A BUNCH OF ANONYMOUS FANFICS PROPERLY SYNCHRONIZED WITH EACH OTHER AS A WHOLE STORY RIGHT AFTER THE END OF THE GOOD ENDING OF LILLY ROUTE.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

THIS IS MY COMPILATION OF A BUNCH OF ANONYMOUS FANFICS PROPERLY SYNCHRONIZED WITH EACH OTHER AS A WHOLE STORY RIGHT AFTER THE END OF THE GOOD ENDING OF LILLY ROUTE.
Thanks a lot, you've done a great service to the people in this thread

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Well what can I say, I posted it in reddit and those guys seems to be roasting me since I didn't mention original author names

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Since when is the truth ever wrong?

Reddit has a worse reputation than 4chan now. Most of the people I know avoid Reddit.
To tell the truth the only part of reddit i saw was the one that had to do with Berserk, and that didn't seem bad, but thanks for giving me the info

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Got to say.. this VN really hits you on the feels.... This is no fap material, but a very good example on how to properly do a good VN with some erotica in between the story..good stuff.. and to think this came out of 4chan.. (wtf!!!)
For this I just had to give you your first "LIKE", this is one of the best VN I have had the pleasure to play.

All 5 girls had great stories and the one guy story was great in its own way.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes