4.90 star(s) 99 Votes

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Added Summer's Clover! It may not be canon, but it is by one of the original KS writers. Although, I know when I played it, I felt like they made her too masculine. But, maybe that's just me.

Yeah, I happened to notice it wasn't on F95 this morning. Spent hours today getting all the files and info together to fix that injustice. It's not exactly the greatest VN ever, but it still deserves representation. It was fanatically popular 3-5 years ago.
I am currently playing that version , there's barely any sprites thou.
Well she's suppose to be like a man , i like her that way.

Reactions: ponyguy

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Ok F95. You have convinced me to give it a go. Gonna give you a hell of a time if it doesn't live up to expectation. :)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
To anyone who is complaining about amputees (like the guy who did a review on this), there are choices to not go for the amputee girl.
That guy never even played the game. You can tell. KS handles the subject of disabilities with sincere respect and delicacy. Even in the erotic scenes, KS realistically illustrates how each girl would handle sex differently given their circumstances (for example, Lilly blindfolding Hisao so he could understand how she felt during sex). The entire game is practically an FAQ on how people with disabilities function in every day life. Frankly, it's really interesting. I never felt like any of the girls were being written as victims, or victimized in any way. If that guy had actually played the game, he'd have nothing but respect for it (especially since he had a family member that was disabled).

In fact, I remember 5 years ago when Katawa Shoujo came out, the internet was in a panic. "4chan made a game about fucking cripples! 4chan of all people! Can you imagine how disgusting this is going to be?" ... a bunch of bloggers that never played it. It was crazy. Good publicity, though.

-----

On a completely unrelated note, I found a gem I am going to be adding to the OP in a bit. It's a super-duper early version of KS. Pics related.
screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0011.jpg screenshot0022.jpg screenshot0025.jpg screenshot0029.jpg screenshot0030.jpg screenshot0037.jpg screenshot0038.jpg screenshot0041.jpg screenshot0043.jpg

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know of 1 or more similar games?
I remember playing this game, years ago. It was a heart warming stories, then again that is kinda what tends to happen when you learn the sad stories of thees injured girls.

On a side note if you want to get a similar feeling watching an anime I can strongly recommend - "Angel Beats" if you just want your heart to burst from "too much feels" Picture below says it all :'S

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Added 100% save file. Not sure why you'd need it, but someone always asks at some point.

Also, since everyone loves shiny things, here's a teaser pic I made for the F95 Wiki. I thought it was poignantly Katawa Shoujo in a nutshell.
katawa_shoujo_f95wiki_top_pic_by_jpsimon.jpg

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know of 1 or more similar games?
I remember playing this game, years ago. It was a heart warming stories, then again that is kinda what tends to happen when you learn the sad stories of thees injured girls.

On a side note if you want to get a similar feeling watching an anime I can strongly recommend - "Angel Beats" if you just want your heart to burst from "too much feels" Picture below says it all :'S
There's one called Yume Miru Kusuri (The Drug That Makes You Dream) which was really good - not sure where I found it anymore...maybe Google is our friend?

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
I first played this back when we only had the act 1 demo, and my rating of the girls was Shizune > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Emi

When the full game came out, I blazed through every route in less than two days, and my final ranking of the girls is Emi > Rin > Lilly > Hanako >>> Shizune

Emi is one of my all time favorite girls from any game.

This VN is 10/10 and I highly recommend it, however if you're looking for something to fap to, this isnt it. Theres only one or two sex scenes per route and they're usually pretty far in, and not super sexy or anything.
Hanako is best
10/10 though

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
This is some straight up nostalgia right here.
Replayed it on my cell phone last year.

It really is the best thing to ever come out of 4chan.

Reactions: UserX
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes