4.90 star(s) 106 Votes

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
No it does not matter for the girls, you just need to do all girl endings first then do Kenji's.
Thanks, also, am i the only one who really dislikes Jigoro? He seemed nice when you first met him but he quickly became a douche

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, also, am i the only one who really dislikes Jigoro? He seemed nice when you first met him but he quickly became a douche
At least we don't have to have him around very long.;)

I wish the dev's would have done the collage part then getting married and having kids, oh well can't get everything you like.:pensive:

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is 1 fetish that is not listed and that is "Kissing" emi_firstkiss.jpg hanako_goodend_close.jpg lilly_kissing.jpg rin_kiss.jpg shizu_undressing_clothed_kiss.jpg

My 3 main fetishes are Incest, Pregnancy and Kissing.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@a1fox3 don't forget consensual handholding ^^.

man, i played this game long ago. it's actually quite enjoyable (i think i played the runner girl route through). but rin was actually the coolest one ;D.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 don't forget consensual handholding ^^.

man, i played this game long ago. it's actually quite enjoyable (i think i played the runner girl route through). but rin was actually the coolest one ;D.
There is 5 complete stories in this not only Emi's, if you played the beta's or alpha's and not this complete version then your in for a treat with this finish version.

"consensual handholding" is not one of my fetishes but yes there is hand holding in this VN.;):happyblush

Hand holding and grinding at the same time. emi_grinding_off_come.jpg

2 for 1 hand holding shizu_hands.jpg

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jeah there are quite some endings in the game (i played the full version taken from erogedownload.com), but i rarely play all the endings of a dating vn. if you want to see it like that: the one and only ending i got was the one my heart wanted and therefore i never wanted to see the other ones XD (same with true love btw). now i don't give a fuck anymore but i am wayyyyy to lazy to play vns again :winkytongue:.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bloo @TCMS @Ryahn

This part has pregnancy at the end of Hanako's good ending.
"Katawa Shoujo Pre-alpha Repair + Lily Patch (original story line that got scrapped for being too dark,
most differences are in Shizune & Hanako routes.):"

Should pregnancy be added to the main tags or should one of you place a "Genre" spoiler right above the entry for this pre-alpha game for pregnancy?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
@Bloo @TCMS @Ryahn

This part has pregnancy at the end of Hanako's good ending.
"Katawa Shoujo Pre-alpha Repair + Lily Patch (original story line that got scrapped for being too dark,
most differences are in Shizune & Hanako routes.
):"

Should pregnancy be added to the main tags or should one of you place a "Genre" spoiler right above the entry for this pre-alpha game for pregnancy?
That pregnancy stuff only happens in the pre-alpha version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
never knew that =O. it's quite a shame that they deleted it in the full version :FeelsBadMan:
I have only done the Hanako story in the pre-alpha and will do the Shizune next they also had unprotected sex but it may be she is on the pill like Lilly is in the finish game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have only done the Hanako story in the pre-alpha and will do the Shizune next they also had unprotected sex but it may be she is on the pill like Lilly is in the finish game.
is it possible to share some pics of those pre alpha scenes? or better, can ya give me the pre alpha version and i will try to extract those pics out and post it here ^^. im quite interested how those scenes would have looked like.

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
is it possible to share some pics of those pre alpha scenes? or better, can ya give me the pre alpha version and i will try to extract those pics out and post it here ^^. im quite interested how those scenes would have looked like.
It's in the OP, at the bottom.

Reactions: a1fox3

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You wont have to extract them for they are extracted already in the pre-alpha version.
just downloaded it. you are right, everything is in the archived folder. man, still know the time where one had to use a russian extractor to get the pics out of some bloody unknown files of a game XD.

pity though, i can't find any pics related to said pregnancy events. was it only text based in the pre alpha?

edit: just checked out when i last played katawa shoujo. damn, it was 6 years ago! time flies by really fast...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just downloaded it. you are right, everything is in the archived folder. man, still know the time where one had to use a russian extractor to get the pics out of some bloody unknown files of a game XD.

pity though, i can't find any pics related to said pregnancy events. was it only text based in the pre alpha?

edit: just checked out when i last played katawa shoujo. damn, it was 6 years ago! time flies by really fast...
Its the very last scene where she says she can't wait to meet his parents then she says she is :heartcoveredeyes:"late":heartcoveredeyes: with a big smile on her face.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Its the very last scene where she says she can't wait to meet his parents then she says she is :heartcoveredeyes:"late":heartcoveredeyes: with a big smile on her face.
ooooh boy xD. that sure would give a big smile to all the hanako lovers (i assume it was in her route, right?). it's quite a shame they didn't put it in the final version :/.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes