KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I hoped that maybe it's a save/coding error but no... on day 29, just like Palpatine, Archie somehow returned and is back in Kate's pants. Because apparently that makes sense after their last scene together in the apartement. The story seems to be written by a dice throw at this point...

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
2024-08-03_23-30-51.png Hello, everyone!
Work on the new update is in full swing. The complicated relationships between Kate, Archie, Dennis, and Lisa will get a new impetus for development. In addition, Kate will have to decide whether she agrees to Harold's terms or will look for another way to defeat Harry.
I hope you enjoyed the latest update. We try to test all of Kate's paths, but errors are still possible. If you find any, please let us know in our Discord channel. Thank you!
Also, keep in mind that the game is still in development, and the final version of the season may differ from the current one.
I owe you some desktop wallpapers. I will work on creating them soon. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your support!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Zoo patch in next update?
The collection for adding (by a separate patch, not affecting the main story in any way) "Zoo" to the game has been completed. Due to the priority of the main story and a number of other reasons, I won't tackle this content until October. Either way, you will get what you want this year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The collection for adding (by a separate patch, not affecting the main story in any way) "Zoo" to the game has been completed. Due to the priority of the main story and a number of other reasons, I won't tackle this content until October. Either way, you will get what you want this year.
Thank you.

Reactions: jenyabest
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes