Developer: WetMelonPlay - - - - -

chingochango123

May 7, 2024
Did you check?

Developer: WetMelonPlay - - - - -
Check what bro?

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
then my main character should have the "Diana" name tag when I read what she says... but its Kate...

Sometimes she's refered as Kate... Diana... or "Kent" (I can't type Cyrilic characters). So, if it's "normal" she should always be referred to as "1 name" not all 3

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep :love:

News

An our ago

Hi everyone!!!

Excited to finally share with you a new update on Kate's story. We hope you enjoy the continuation! The plot is getting more and more tense, and very soon Kate will have to make an important choice - cross the line or stay true to her principles.

We sometimes see comments that there are untranslated lines in the English translation. If you notice such moments, please let me know about it.

We also know that the translation is not working correctly in some places in the first season. We are already working on a fix and will release an update soon.

You can download the new version

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
then my main character should have the "Diana" name tag when I read what she says... but its Kate...

Sometimes she's refered as Kate... Diana... or "Kent" (I can't type Cyrilic characters). So, if it's "normal" she should always be referred to as "1 name" not all 3
They have a post on Patreon about it.

We sometimes see comments that there are untranslated lines in the English translation. If you notice such moments, please let me know about it.

We also know that the translation is not working correctly in some places in the first season. We are already working on a fix and will release an update soon.

Reactions: S_Rodney

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S2 v0.6] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Портье' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/english.rpyc", line 10051, in script
File "C:\Users\Desktop\KATE.S2-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\KATE.S2-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 575, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\KATE.S2-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 464, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Портье' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
KATE S2 0.6
Tue Aug 27 21:17:22 2024

Congrats. This Error is in Season 2 from the first Day on. It pops up, if your are NOT on "Denis" Path at the Day 26 (in the Hotel). Dev can t fix it. Is someone in here able to fix it?? Is it that difficult? :HideThePain:

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes