qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I have played quite a few similar female-protagonist games that have been being developed right now (Innocence or Money, Victoria in Big City, The Interview, The Road Trip Remake and so on) but I think this one is the most promising and best.
I hope the developer won't give up and continue developing the game despite of the lack of support.

riai

Nov 25, 2017

• Hello, everyone. I had a hard time working on this version. My video card burned out, but I found a solution. I now have cloud rendering. It's even faster, but it costs money. My free translator-editor is very busy right now and can't help me. So I'm looking for a new one, if someone can respond write me here or in discord. So far the version with my translation and there probably could be inaccuracies.
    The next version will be about Kate's day off, I have a lot of blanks for it. So I'll try to get it out as quickly as possible. But frankly, I'm already afraid to promise anything.
    Of the burning questions is the translator.
    For public access the game will be available next Wednesday (08.06.2022).
    Anyway thanks for the support, sorry it took so long.
    Download the new version right now, you can here -

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
Is this another restart? Because it seems to me that the previous version contained more scenes, and in general it was more addictive for my taste.

sdno

May 22, 2022
I have played quite a few similar female-protagonist games that have been being developed right now (Innocence or Money, Victoria in Big City, The Interview, The Road Trip Remake and so on) but I think this one is the most promising and best.
I hope the developer won't give up and continue developing the game despite of the lack of support.
of coursee it is becoming to be master peace and best game here...all games witht that femprotag tag are :D

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes