Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
there is one name in the steam, the name is different and the question is this also a game what is here or this game is different

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
In general, it's not bad, a good game, the models of the girls are beautiful, the renderers are of high quality, but the problem is that at this stage of the game we are approaching the hottest and most depraved actions. Unfortunately, I noticed that the development of a lot of games is abandoned at this stage. I hope the author will be an exception and continue to please fans of his game, will not stop developing.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Dear subscribers!
Happy Feast of Holy Easter! May these days fill your hearts with love, warmth, and joy.

I would like to share with you some news about the current state of the game:
I am currently actively working on fixing bugs in the current version. There are plans to add translations of the game into Spanish (fan translation) and Brazilian-Portuguese. This applies to both the first and subsequent seasons of the game. A Chinese translator is also being sought.
Version 0.4.3 will be published soon.

The promised desktop wallpapers will be ready within the next week. They will be a great addition to your gaming experience.

Although work on the new version of the game is actively underway, at the moment we only have text materials. So, unfortunately, we can't share the new images with you yet. However, trust me, they will be awesome!

Thank you for your support and loyalty. I hope the latest update was to your liking. Stay tuned and stay tuned!

Reactions: sahadeva
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes