palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just started playing 0.4. I get like 20 renders after the hotel event with Kate being at work where she's getting a call from her mother and this police guy about Harry. After that she's at home looking for a flashdrive, and then it just ends. What's going on? lol

Edit: There might be something wrong with savefiles on certain routes. Not sure why the game abruptly ends.

Last edited:

Rrrrrr111

Jul 31, 2020
Just started playing 0.4. I get like 20 renders after the hotel event with Kate being at work where she's getting a call from her mother and this police guy about Harry. After that she's at home looking for a flashdrive, and then it just ends. What's going on? lol

Edit: There might be something wrong with savefiles on certain routes. Not sure why the game abruptly ends.
exactly the same situation

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Kate [S2 v0.4.1] [WetMelonPlay] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Is there even new content?

Win/Linux [173 MB]
- - -

Mac [160 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

exactly the same situation
You need to meet the conditions for the new scenes to play and the scenes are not in the gallery. So, no, a gallery unlocker won't help you.

It says that on Patreon.

If it's still buggy, you might as well wait for an update.

Reactions: rnzn
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes