cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You're the one missing the point!! Of course we're entitled to our opinion and thts not what I'm actually critical of,,it's all the toxic comments and kink shaming,and even threatening the DEVs saying they won't support and recruiting others to do the same if any kind of spice is added to the game,,it's all over the place and it's only when there's non vanilla stuff :HOBOS,NTR,OLD MAN etc,,you don't like those kinks that's totally fine,say you don't like them and move on to the nxt one,.But they simply can't move on,then the game threads are ruined and become a war zone between vanillas n nonvanillas,.I'm all for free speech and that we're all entitled to our opinion,but hate,toxic and kink shaming posts are simply uncalled for,,I don't like a kink I simply say it n move on instead of bombarding the thread with toxic and hateful comments etc etc etc
Yeah there are always going to be kinks and fetishes that people like and don't like, I for one don't like bestiality and a dev called Baap is going to be adding it to his game Christine Watson, but as long as it's an avoidable choice in the game then that's fine with me

Reactions: Vlad_mir

Threesome

Jul 18, 2021
Sounds like a permission issue. Some games you have to manually give the app permission to use storage. Settings, apps, find the app, you will see the storage options. Just an assumption I haven't downloaded it yet.
Even with permissions it doesn't save automatically

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made an Android port from the compressed game version with some more game settings / added the quick menu again
(+ added a gallery unlocker and some choice infos)

Android port from the game compr.
Season 2 v0.3 (~200MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Diagnosis for this game is the story has ADHD cause it's all over the place.... Kate sexuality is bi-polar, one minute she acts like a virgin and this next shes slutting it up. And Denis dick went from normal dick to Incredible Hulk dick. Should change the name of game to Lisa cause shes the only one we see getting banged. But all that being said renders are top notch and Kate still just sexy AF

Reactions: DoAdventures

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Diagnosis for this game is the story has ADHD cause it's all over the place.... Kate sexuality is bi-polar, one minute she acts like a virgin and this next shes slutting it up. And Denis dick went from normal dick to Incredible Hulk dick. Should change the name of game to Lisa cause shes the only one we see getting banged. But all that being said renders are top notch and Kate still just sexy AF
The dev seems to be using two different gens for Denis, one for the base pose (which doesn't have a proper texture mat, so it looks mottled and a bit diseased) and another one for the erect pose

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
The dev seems to be using two different gens for Denis, one for the base pose (which doesn't have a proper texture mat, so it looks mottled and a bit diseased) and another one for the erect pose
Ok well idk how the whole rendering process works although I wish I did cause I'd definitely make my own game... I have an idea for a good visual novel in my head but it'll never get made. But nevermind that... Yeah renders are very good... They have been since the beginning. A lil different in season 2 but I know devs using different software or whatever for S2 and he's still getting used to it. For me the story lacks cohesion... Jumps around from one subplot to another without continuation or closure. But that's not enough to stop my affinity I have for Kate so I'm still here patiently waiting for the next update

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok well idk how the whole rendering process works although I wish I did cause I'd definitely make my own game... I have an idea for a good visual novel in my head but it'll never get made. But nevermind that... Yeah renders are very good... They have been since the beginning. A lil different in season 2 but I know devs using different software or whatever for S2 and he's still getting used to it. For me the story lacks cohesion... Jumps around from one subplot to another without continuation or closure. But that's not enough to stop my affinity I have for Kate so I'm still here patiently waiting for the next update
Daz studio is fairly easy to use, and you can get started by spending a few hundred dollars on assets, but if you want to do a good job then it's not cheap. I've probably spent around $6000 on assets in the last 6 years

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Just came across this VN yesterday and up half the night playing it. I understand preference is subjective, but Damn this is a good one. The build up, slow corruption and disenchantment of the couple is terrific as are the renders and animation. Yes, with all of these, you must suspend logic now and again (same with just about every movie and tv show) but, overall, great VN. Not done with season 2 yet. Keep up the good work!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
news
Hi all.
I'd like to share some updates with you regarding the development of the story, Kate. My time was entirely in charge of the script and event threads to ensure that the current season ended in a logical and fun way. I'm focusing on creating images next week, with an update coming out in early March. Unfortunately, I was not successful in Germany.
Working on the script required some additional changes that resulted in more work, but I am confident that every effort will be worth it. In addition, I am preparing a road map. It gives you an idea of which characters will be the focus of the story going forward.
After the last update, there were many requests about the possibility of an android version. With this in mind, from now on I plan to release versions for all platforms so that everyone can enjoy the new content at the same time.
Some changes have been made to the current version:
- Skip events with Harry and Tom
- “Quick menu” is active again, including in the Android version
- Optimized animations that caused freezing on some devices
Archives have been updated.
Thank you all for your support.
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game. My “doors” are always open.

Subscribe to our discord - a9c6e872-5c34-4fa3-bfd6-ffe0b4d840d0.png

Jan 13, 2021
news
Hi all.
I'd like to share some updates with you regarding the development of the story, Kate. My time was entirely in charge of the script and event threads to ensure that the current season ended in a logical and fun way. I'm focusing on creating images next week, with an update coming out in early March. Unfortunately, I was not successful in Germany.
Working on the script required some additional changes that resulted in more work, but I am confident that every effort will be worth it. In addition, I am preparing a road map. It gives you an idea of which characters will be the focus of the story going forward.
After the last update, there were many requests about the possibility of an android version. With this in mind, from now on I plan to release versions for all platforms so that everyone can enjoy the new content at the same time.
Some changes have been made to the current version:
- Skip events with Harry and Tom
- “Quick menu” is active again, including in the Android version
- Optimized animations that caused freezing on some devices
Archives have been updated.
Thank you all for your support.
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game. My “doors” are always open.

Subscribe to our discord -

Finally avoidable/skippable Events. Thank you, Dev. You just made my Day. I hope your game is steering in the direction, like Season 1 was. It wasn t logical for Kate to drive from zero to hyperslut in a Second. This doesn t suit her. :confused:

Reactions: Maviarab
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes