AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
92b57e03-47a7-4f2c-9753-79dda989384b.png Hi all!
We have important news regarding the development of one of the events in the upcoming update. We decided to make this event more eventful and rich in content than originally planned. Due to this, we needed a little more time to finalize it. We are working hard and will try to complete all the work this week. Thank you for your patience and support!
Thanks for your support.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
What a sad thread.. :LOL: :LOL: I never really knew why I keep coming back and waiting on this game despite it having unsatisfactory and buggy updates each release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What a sad thread.. :LOL: :LOL: I never really knew why I keep coming back and waiting on this game despite it having unsatisfactory and buggy updates each release.
And what did you expect a game thread to look like? It's not buggy that's what happens when people leak beta's...don't play a pre-release (unfinished) and wait for the full release.

Reactions: lemaro and jerry57

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
And what did you expect a game thread to look like?
Idk? Some threads feels lively, some even feels like tension brewing or none at all like no one even is interested in the game itself. Anyway, I was just stating my opinion about the game and what you said are facts but there's no need to tell me off like that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Idk? Some threads feels lively, some even feels like tension brewing or none at all? like no one even is interested in the game itself. Anyway, I was just stating my opinion about the game and what you said are facts but there's no need to tell me off like that.
There hasn't been an update in a while, all threads die down unless it's BADiK, and while there is a new update out it's afaik only Russian atm.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes