visan

Jul 28, 2021
i think 90% of the problems all ppl are experiencing its down to bad coding, i actually find this game one if not The only one with a female mc that we can actually avoid shit if we dont like it, for example i enjoy soft corruption, and in this game its possible to get a little into something and stop before shit hit the fan, as an example its in the begining at the season 2 where kate goes to the night club and we can start flirting with the cop but then we can still stop a little later before thing get further, not saying i enjoy everything, swing in season 2 is just ridiculous, it blows my mind how someone can think a swinging situation can start by cheating????? but...then again i can just avoid swing, wish is all i want in a game, but then i get forced into swing and harry even after i refuse both paths, but this is bad coding coz the choices are given, just not properly saved or activated lol this problem comes from season 1, but in season 1 as far as i can tell the bad coding just screwed text, the paths actually followed our choices

anyway, i found myself infuriated with this game more than once, but i felt the need to add some positive points i think this game have

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Total slut? I can't get her to fuck anybody - she keeps turning them all down - I did the party at the end of this update and ran into a error when she was under the table, anybody else get that?

Reactions: Gintoky

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Total slut? I can't get her to fuck anybody - she keeps turning them all down - I did the party at the end of this update and ran into a error when she was under the table, anybody else get that?
The only time I seen her take a dick in the pussy was at the end of season 1 when home boy decides to put it in even though he's not allowed. She quickly kills that without your input, no choice to allow it or even stop it when he starts to penetrate her. I might be missing a few things but I think that is the only time she get semi fucked.

The game feels very drug out and honestly I just deleted it.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
The only time I seen her take a dick in the pussy was at the end of season 1 when home boy decides to put it in even though he's not allowed. She quickly kills that without your input, no choice to allow it or even stop it when he starts to penetrate her. I might be missing a few things but I think that is the only time she get semi fucked.

The game feels very drug out and honestly I just deleted it.
I didn't even get that hehe - I might follow you and delete it - Thanks for your input

Reactions: siath70

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I didn't even get that hehe - I might follow you and delete it - Thanks for your input
Yeah you have to play her really slutty, and then she end up in the mansion with her girlfriend and her boyfriend (can't remember the names). They play a game and then end up pairing off, home boy starts rubbing her with his dick but there was supposed to be no insertion. Well he does and her husbands see them and starts trying to fuck her girl friend who suddenly stops it, due to there was not supposed to be fucking.
But you get no choice, in one scene he pops the head in, no choice to stop it, and she's like 'did he just put it in?' the he start pushing it in more, at that point the other shit happens and it's all over.
Then considering they were all about to fuck, she catches him in the car and goes stupid on him. After she just let a guy put his dick in her when it wasn't supposed to happen. Like she has a leg to stand on as she just got partially fucked and let it happen.

Then in part two, she sleeps with another of her girl friends and you get no option to stop it, it just happens (forced).
Then she's on the job with homeboy and they touch each other, well my route they never did. I had her and her husband/boyfriend get back together and even though nothing happened with the touching, she blurts out that it happened, no control and the game didn't even know it didn't happen.

So she's pretty much running around jerking guys and blowing them (I think) and letting them fondle her. But the moment she catches her boyfriend eating out someone he's the bad guy...

Makes perfect sense. Why I deleted it, so many errors and the whole story is dragging it's feet. Hell she should have been fucking other people in the first season if you played her slutty.

Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah you have to play her really slutty, and then she end up in the mansion with her girlfriend and her boyfriend (can't remember the names). They play a game and then end up pairing off, home boy starts rubbing her with his dick but there was supposed to be no insertion. Well he does and her husbands see them and starts trying to fuck her girl friend who suddenly stops it, due to there was not supposed to be fucking.
But you get no choice, in one scene he pops the head in, no choice to stop it, and she's like 'did he just put it in?' the he start pushing it in more, at that point the other shit happens and it's all over.
Then considering they were all about to fuck, she catches him in the car and goes stupid on him. After she just let a guy put his dick in her when it wasn't supposed to happen. Like she has a leg to stand on as she just got partially fucked and let it happen.

Then in part two, she sleeps with another of her girl friends and you get no option to stop it, it just happens (forced).
Then she's on the job with homeboy and they touch each other, well my route they never did. I had her and her husband/boyfriend get back together and even though nothing happened with the touching, she blurts out that it happened, no control and the game didn't even know it didn't happen.

So she's pretty much running around jerking guys and blowing them (I think) and letting them fondle her. But the moment she catches her boyfriend eating out someone he's the bad guy...

Makes perfect sense. Why I deleted it, so many errors and the whole story is dragging it's feet. Hell she should have been fucking other people in the first season if you played her slutty.
That is crazy man - I thought I was playing her slutty but I guess not - I just thought the game was a slow burn but after the whole first season nothing happening in my PT I was about to give up on it TBH lol - I gave the 2nd season a shot and even though I played her slutty (I thought) with Harry and all still nothing happened and then she went on the business trip with her best friends husbands that were in a open relationship stayed in the same room and they had some heavy petting but still nothing lol - Yea its frustrating and I'm done with it because there are soo many more better games out there

Reactions: siath70

Allajuve

Aug 23, 2024
Sorry but what choices do you make in the game, in my way, he fucked the creditor, the blond companion during a business trip, he almost gets fucked by the policeman, is it someone else I forgot, hahahahaha.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S2 v0.6.3] [WetMelonPlay]

Changelog:

Kate faces serious new challenges as Harry and his team demand she repay her debt, putting her in a difficult position. Tom offers a part-time job, but the task involved is beyond what Kate is willing to do. In dire need of money, Kate finds herself faced with a difficult choice. At the same time, she needs to get her hands on an important recording from Harold to gain leverage over Harry.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Already there few pages back
It's literally 2 posts up :ROFLMAO:

Changelog:

Kate faces serious new challenges as Harry and his team demand she repay her debt, putting her in a difficult position. Tom offers a part-time job, but the task involved is beyond what Kate is willing to do. In dire need of money, Kate finds herself faced with a difficult choice. At the same time, she needs to get her hands on an important recording from Harold to gain leverage over Harry.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
PIXELDRAIN

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
SonsOfLiberty (y).

99% of the time your compressions work perfectly, but this game is one of those rare 1%.

In order for the games to run properly on my potato, I have to change the render to "angle" or "angle2" using shift+G, but this menu is completely broken, as is shift+A if you want to change the font of the text.

Now, I don't know if it's the compression of the content or if the base game is already broken :unsure::coffee:.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty (y).

99% of the time your compressions work perfectly, but this game is one of those rare 1%.

In order for the games to run properly on my potato, I have to change the render to "angle" or "angle2" using shift+G, but this menu is completely broken, as is shift+A if you want to change the font of the text.

Now, I don't know if it's the compression of the content or if the base game is already broken :unsure::coffee:.
Sounds like something on your end, probably has something to do with resolution settings, not sure, looks and works fine here.

Screenshot 2024-08-29 171520.png
Screenshot 2024-08-29 171755.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes