Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019

Hey, everybody!
I’ve made fix updates to the first season. The corrections are specifically for the English translation. One of the key fixes was addressing a bug that displayed Kate’s name as Diana.
The android version will be updated later.
I’m also aware of an issue where Kate’s name appears in Cyrillic as “Кейт,” but I haven’t been able to track down the cause. If you happen to spot this bug, please send me a message on Discord so I can fix it.

Thank you all for your ongoing support!

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey SonsOfLiberty can you help me, do you know how to translate from a screenshot? It's a scene from this game with some details on a board, but in Russian, I can't write in Cyrillic and I can't read it to try and translate by voice :(.

Many thanks.

Edit: already solved in another thread.
Was going to say, most phones now-a-days and translate apps translate form screen shots.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I just started this game. Playing through season one and events are happening out of order. Kate has a conversation with her friend about events that haven't happened then those events happen the next day. Is this a common occurrence throughout the game?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, the out of order events started happening to me in season 2, I guess when they translate they break some of the code.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
I just started this game. Playing through season one and events are happening out of order. Kate has a conversation with her friend about events that haven't happened then those events happen the next day. Is this a common occurrence throughout the game?
What exactly are we talking about? I'm subscribed to the developer and can email him to fix it.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
What exactly are we talking about? I'm subscribed to the developer and can email him to fix it.
On day 5 at the Gym she tells Lisa about catching her boyfriend flirting at work and talks about him saying they should pretend to not be a couple at work but all that hasn't happened yet.

I also saw that you mentioned that a bug was fixed where Kate is called Diana but she is still referred to Diana at the police station when she finds out her boyfriend is in Jail because she rebuked the guy at the coffee shop. This could be because I downloaded an earlier build but I downloaded it just a few hours before posting this.

There is also an inconsistency with Kira and her Brother? There are references to them being related but then later there is a conversation about them being exes.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dhtolc

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
I also saw that you mentioned that a bug was fixed where Kate is called Diana but she is still referred to Diana at the police station when she finds out her boyfriend is in Jail because she rebuked the guy at the coffee shop. This could be because I downloaded an earlier build but I downloaded it just a few hours before posting this.
You can download a version from the link I left above. I have not encountered any problems with Diana there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kate-s2-v0-6-4-wetmelonplay.102447/post-14757464

Other than that, I'll write to the developer.

Reactions: jenyabest

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
asda.png

Hello everyone!
I’m happy to announce that the text for the new update is finished, and I’ve already started working on the graphics. The story is picking up speed as Kate gets closer to the climax of the second season. Very soon, she will face difficult decisions that could change her life forever.
I also want to organize a small Steam key giveaway! You can add the game to your Steam library for free. Here are the conditions:
  • If you are Level B or A – just message me.
  • If you are Level C or D and have supported the project with at least $10 – send me a message, and I’ll gladly send you a key.
A huge thank you for your support!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join our Discord server:
Add the second season to your Steam wishlist:

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes