Alea iacta est

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2019
There are already branches? I didn't notice, I thought I'd seen all the content :oops:.
Whoever understand software development, understand that branching without increase team capacity will exponentially slow down the amount of content for each branch.
Therefore if you keep the same team size and same release frequency the content you get will be less and less. (Of course no normal player tries all the time all the story permutations).

That is why, for those amateur developers branches are a plan to fail.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have no idea what the F is going on with this game. None of it makes sense anymore. I understand the branch thing, but this is so disjointed.
When I did play I was able to follow most of it without issue. There was somethings that total did feel off to me as well. Like there was apparently text message of the boyfriend treating Kate like trash but never saw them but she randomly mentions them once in awhile. But the biggest one for me was the whole storyline with the debt the dialogue and everything acts like it's Kate's debt not the boyfriends which makes no sense to me. Especially if you go down the path and friendzone the boyfriend , late into S2.

As well as back in Season one it's mentioned Liam is Kira's younger brother but then the dialogue with Liam like 20 minutes later Liam acts like Kira is an ex girlfriend and wants help to get her back and not that she is his sister lol.

So yeah ive had issues with the story back in Season when I first played this a few weeks ago. I still enjoyed it for what it but yeah parts can be rather odd at times. The enjoyment level is the only reason this isn't a 2 star game for me haha

• Wow
Reactions: makcim334

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
problems with liam path and denis path seens the major issues,...didnt like any of those so ...i scrap them ,and the game continuos to make like all my choices didnt work,....and there is lot of bug still in place...

Axex77

Dec 17, 2022
When I did play I was able to follow most of it without issue. There was somethings that total did feel off to me as well. Like there was apparently text message of the boyfriend treating Kate like trash but never saw them but she randomly mentions them once in awhile. But the biggest one for me was the whole storyline with the debt the dialogue and everything acts like it's Kate's debt not the boyfriends which makes no sense to me. Especially if you go down the path and friendzone the boyfriend , late into S2.

As well as back in Season one it's mentioned Liam is Kira's younger brother but then the dialogue with Liam like 20 minutes later Liam acts like Kira is an ex girlfriend and wants help to get her back and not that she is his sister lol.

So yeah ive had issues with the story back in Season when I first played this a few weeks ago. I still enjoyed it for what it but yeah parts can be rather odd at times. The enjoyment level is the only reason this isn't a 2 star game for me haha
Dev did said 2 years ago that English is not his first language and he did remove and adding some renders here and there in the new update. I think maybe he got confused or forgot to edit some of the dialogues

Reactions: wildride69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S2v0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

makcim334

Sep 8, 2019
проблемы с путями Лиамы и Дениса, основные проблемы... мне ничего из этого не понравилось, поэтому... я их удалил, и игра продолжает делать то, что я делал, как будто все мои выборы не сработали,... и все еще осталось много ошибок...
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
это твои проблемы и жаловаться на игру, что ты не понимаешь, что это твоя проблема, автор пишет свою историю, а не то, что тебе хочется, или следуй, что написано, или купи себе автора .бггг
.[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes