Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So, I played, the PC wandered down into the cavern, and then just died for some reason. Not sure if that's what is supposed to be the fun here, but the game never really tells you anything and the Engrish is often totally opaque.

Maybe someone can share an idea on how to play this so that it is at least somewhat fun.
Try to service your PC so it won't die on you, especially not deep down in the cavern.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Try to service your PC so it won't die on you, especially not deep down in the cavern.
Not sure what "service the PC" means. I had the PC rest when tired (stamina down to 1 or 2) and ate when hungry (lives go down). Then the PC encountered a rock wall, there was a gibberish text something about something, and the death screen. Very repetitive and then over.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not sure what "service the PC" means. I had the PC rest when tired (stamina down to 1 or 2) and ate when hungry (lives go down). Then the PC encountered a rock wall, there was a gibberish text something about something, and the death screen. Very repetitive and then over.
Aaah!
I thought your PC(computer) died.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
So it's a game where... Let's see...
Ah, right. "You run out of supplies and die. The end."

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I never would have thought that I would recognize Russian art at first glance, but here we are. I'm not even sure how that works, it's not like they're all going to art school with each other...

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Not much to it yet. You wonder around a cave, maybe kick a rat to death, maybe watch a slave give a goblin a bj , and then you starve to death. That seems to be it for now also the English is not great.

Last edited:

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
Game ends at 100 moves at this time it seems, author congratulates you for getting that far and tells you they got to 113 at current build. Had no other content. Got up to 130 actions. Pretty neat attempt at a rouge type. Will watch for now and see how updates go.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
That rat looks awesome, and I'd like to say I love the unique art style, but unfortunately that MC's face is a bit too unique for my tastes. I just can't help but think "barely legal ogre", which is a double turnoff for me.

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
Can't install the Android version anyone else have the problem where it thinks the app is installed and tries to update it when it's not really installed?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hello everyone
Thank you for your attention to Katia
I was going to answer a series of comments when I get developer status, but,
for some reasons I received it only a week and a half ago.
(Because of my misstep and because I managed to skip everything
letters from the f95 )
I'm doing it now, before the new release.

Text and ang.
I’m not entirely happy with the text I created,
I plan to rewrite some parts.
Translation will be finalized.
(Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to improve it now. )

FACE!
I drew characters and many scenes a long time ago
Since then, my skills have improved a bit and I have already replaced 75% of old art.
I hope the updated Katya will suit you better.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This art style is really nice, it reminds me of some cartoons I used to watch, this will definitely satisfy some fantasies I had growing up as a horny, disturbed and disgruntled child. :)
It looks like we watched the same cartoons =)

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Can't install the Android version anyone else have the problem where it thinks the app is installed and tries to update it when it's not really installed?
If you have problems installing the game,
first you need to make sure that you have an android,
then pay attention to the version of your android being one of the latest,
also try before installing,
first uninstall the game and then install.
( Well, at least that's what I was told. )

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes