Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
That mc stands out, she has got that tough gal but naive look, def not ugly (currently), I personaly dig it, I think it suits the chaotic and hostile world makkes it more fun lol. anyway is there gonna be more content in the future? it seems to have come to a halt unfortunately.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
That mc stands out, she has got that tough gal but naive look, def not ugly (currently), I personaly dig it, I think it suits the chaotic and hostile world makkes it more fun lol. anyway is there gonna be more content in the future? it seems to have come to a halt unfortunately.
A small addition to the topic:
The project is NOT stopped or abandoned.
Five days ago I updated it on the site
from version 0.1.30 on the renpy engine
to version 0.2 and moved the game to RPG Maker MV.
For a number of reasons it took me a long time to update the game,
but now I've taken all the work myself, now
I don't have to wait months to get a piece of code,
and I plan to update the project much more often.
(Honestly, I don't understand how the site algorithms work.
And I don't know why the game still hasn't appeared in the "latest alphas" section).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Didn't know about this game until I checked the Game requests section and saw your post for the new 0.3, I'll download and check the game out now but not gonna lie I like the MC design. She may not look like a princess or a model but her brute like looking really have her own charm, maybe because I have a thing for tomboy and because the character art style and design are very unique which make me have a soft spot for it from the start
Oh and I send a report to your update thread so hopefully this thread will got update with the new version by mods soon VVTS

Reactions: VVTS

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Didn't know about this game until I checked the Game requests section and saw your post for the new 0.3, I'll download and check the game out now but not gonna lie I like the MC design. She may not look like a princess or a model but her brute like looking really have her own charm, maybe because I have a thing for tomboy and because the character art style and design are very unique which make me have a soft spot for it from the start
Oh and I send a report to your update thread so hopefully this thread will got update with the new version by mods soon VVTS

Thank you for your attention,
I wanted to give Katya
a kind of boyish - a little bit of a hooligan charm or a twist.
I hope it's working so far.

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
Art is good, gameplay is nonexistent. The english is really bad, which could be why I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. but there's a few nice scenes here and there.

Hiraeth

Apr 14, 2020
Definitely a weird kind of mc, personally it's a plus for me, for someone it might be a minus but I definitely enjoy it.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I like the art style and setting. It needs improvents though.

1. Options text is in Russian (need English mode)
  2. Add option to skip dialogue or fast forward
  3. Add option to save during the prologue and erotic scenes.
  4. Show a screenshot for each save.
  5. let us go back to town and explore that.
  6. Combat is too difficult, add easy mode.
  7. Same cave areas repeat, its unclear where we need to go. Felt like I was going in circles.
  8. The cave gets boring after a while, maybe add a forest area.

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I wanted to give Katya
a kind of boyish - a little bit of a hooligan charm or a twist.
I hope it's working so far.
Oh yeah, it is. MC has a certain charisma, a prankster/rouge like charm. Suits her character too, like the way she punched the prologue character in the nuts.

Reactions: VVTS

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I like the art style and setting. It needs improvents though.

1. Options text is in Russian (need English mode)
  2. Add option to skip dialogue or fast forward
  3. Add option to save during the prologue and erotic scenes.
  4. Show a screenshot for each save.
  5. let us go back to town and explore that.
  6. Combat is too difficult, add easy mode.
  7. Same cave areas repeat, its unclear where we need to go. Felt like I was going in circles.
  8. The cave gets boring after a while, maybe add a forest area.
Well, I can definitely answer point 2.
To scroll at high speed, all you have to do is hold down
left mouse button.
(I didn't know this myself for a long time).

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
A shame about the change in engine, but if that's what it takes to avoid relying on someone that can't get their work done then it sounds like it'd be worth it. It's great to see visual styles that aren't just more of the same, so I'm happy that the project is still going. Best of luck.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
A shame about the change in engine, but if that's what it takes to avoid relying on someone that can't get their work done then it sounds like it'd be worth it. It's great to see visual styles that aren't just more of the same, so I'm happy that the project is still going. Best of luck.
Thank you.
I too am sorry that I had to give up renpy,
but I think I was able to adapt most of the planned
mechanics and transfer them to RPG Maker.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
It'll be nice to see some quality of life patches to the game and a full russian to english translation for the options and more scenes

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes