VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
so where the fuck am i supposed to be going>?
The first locations with quests I will try to finalize
and install by the next update.
Right now it's more like one of several transitional zones between the first level locations.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The first locations with quests I will try to finalize
and install by the next update.
Right now it's more like one of several transitional zones between the first level locations.
I suggest instead of the map being looped it should have separate areas so players won't feel lost after walking around without any direction, not just that but add ability so they can escape if they accidently encounter zombies/goblins because they hit so hard and MC is too weak to actually knock them out within 2 turns. Maybe instead of getting Game Over she just got fucked by them and then let her go after having enough fun, least frustration and reduce the need to start from the save again

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I suggest instead of the map being looped it should have separate areas so players won't feel lost after walking around without any direction, not just that but add ability so they can escape if they accidently encounter zombies/goblins because they hit so hard and MC is too weak to actually knock them out within 2 turns. Maybe instead of getting Game Over she just got fucked by them and then let her go after having enough fun, least frustration and reduce the need to start from the save again
About losing to goblins:
A lot has been worked out, and a lot is still in progress and waiting to be integrated.
About Escape:
It's a little more complicated here:
Running away from zombies in the future will be much easier than running away from goblins.
In any case, there are ideas on this topic.
About locations:
Well, for now I can say that there will be different ways to move between them.

Reactions: Ressxd

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is there anywhere I can play this online or on a mac?

Katia and Dungeon quest!(eng) V.03 Mac

mega
---------

If possible, let me know if the game works on the mac.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi !
The main pages android but i cant seem to find any link
Unfortunately, having transferred the game to RPG Maker, I have not yet been able to adapt it for android.
In the update I specified only Windows.
I will update the request for the game to exclude the missing versions, in the future I will try to bring back the android version.

Asdrubal69

Dec 6, 2017
if only it didn't have ugly facial designs, I might have actually given the game a try... because the devs make their games for the users, they shouldn't make them based on their personal preferences and fetishes but rather try to suit to the demand for ensuring success in their work.. it doesn't take a genius to know that attractive looking characters with fair physique are one of the most important selling points in RPG to draw in the most attention.. hopefully this advice assists in providing a positive feedback to these developers
I beg to differ. I actually appreciate a lot when a dev puts their style and preferences and create something truly unique. Otherwise we'd get 10.000 versions of the same game, all trying to out-bimbo each other. Game creation is not just a product, it's also an art form. Actually, even it it were just a product, it still can have focus and differentiation - just following the majority is plain boring.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you for your attention,
I wanted to give Katya
a kind of boyish - a little bit of a hooligan charm or a twist.
I hope it's working so far.
I think the art of this looks wonderfull! And with this hips she is definitly more female than a lot of puppy doll hentai girls

FrostWimbelton

Feb 3, 2021
Unfortunately, having transferred the game to RPG Maker, I have not yet been able to adapt it for android.
In the update I specified only Windows.
I will update the request for the game to exclude the missing versions, in the future I will try to bring back the android version.
Glad someone else asked the question

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Not sure if the dev is here but I was wondering if anyone knew whether Battle Sisters is another name of this game or another game the dev is working on simultaneously. I just checked his patreon and wasn’t sure.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Not sure if the dev is here but I was wondering if anyone knew whether Battle Sisters is another name of this game or another game the dev is working on simultaneously. I just checked his patreon and wasn’t sure.
This is a parallel project (I plan to publish a trial version 0.1 in 5-10 days)

Grusha

Dec 6, 2019
Love the art work and was following the early work of this game, but it seemed to go from kinetic novel to RPG adventure suddenly and the chore-play aspect became a bit tedious. I like how Battle Sisters looks and seems less aimless wandering and lack of text. I think this game would have been staggeringly better as a kinetic novel than as an RPG, but your work doesn't go unappreciated.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Love the art work and was following the early work of this game, but it seemed to go from kinetic novel to RPG adventure suddenly and the chore-play aspect became a bit tedious. I like how Battle Sisters looks and seems less aimless wandering and lack of text. I think this game would have been staggeringly better as a kinetic novel than as an RPG, but your work doesn't go unappreciated.
By and large, I think so too, both games were originally developed on renpy.
But since this led to a huge backlog of updates,
I had to do everything myself, in a program I could learn in a short time.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes