tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
lol you walk somewhere, and u just end up at random places, even when u walk back where u came from u get teleported to a new location... impossible to navigate like this :S

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So this looks interesting and all but the combat, do I have to do combat or is there a cheat or anything for me to just skip it?

I (and a selection of people) never cared for combat in any of these games and I understand there are those that like it, so I don't see the harm in more games making combat (also while we're at it, some minigames) optional for people who just want to experience the story and H scenes.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So this looks interesting and all but the combat, do I have to do combat or is there a cheat or anything for me to just skip it?

I (and a selection of people) never cared for combat in any of these games and I understand there are those that like it, so I don't see the harm in more games making combat (also while we're at it, some minigames) optional for people who just want to experience the story and H scenes.
Currently there is only 1 location where combat is mandatory.
2 quests where combat (at the moment) cannot be bypassed.
All in all, a complicated issue, but I'm working on options that will allow almost everywhere to either bypass combat, or make it a visual story with smooth transitions.
(But that's still in development at the moment).

Reactions: Brololol

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
bug foundet game frezz 1696793014015.png

she wants to run upstairs .
So please fix the route

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
More bugs XD can not more leave
I was caught by a zombie and then woke up in the goblin cave and I can't get out .
1696799967704.png

Quest is broken i can not buy fier oil 1696803699239.png

i wait of update many quest work not

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Everytime I see this thread, and then see that strip poker screenshot, I have to remember that's not like a minigame or something.
Its an event.
Probably. Right?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Everytime I see this thread, and then see that strip poker screenshot, I have to remember that's not like a minigame or something.
Its an event.
Probably. Right?
That's right.
It's a short insert in the prologue, left over from the prehistoric version 0.01.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
More bugs XD can not more leave
I was caught by a zombie and then woke up in the goblin cave and I can't get out .
View attachment 2990887

Quest is broken i can not buy fier oil View attachment 2990968

i wait of update many quest work not
All quests except one are fully passable and complete. (1-2 are temporarily cut down in content).
Some of them do not have additional paths to pass through yet. (e.g. fire oil).
The corpse disassembly quest requires a shovel or knowledge of anatomy. Or both.
The only unfinished quest is the gear merchant quest.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is it possible to play the game lesbian only or are some encounters unavoidable?
I guess you can if you try really hard, but lesbian content, trans content, futa content, trap content, etc. Not much so far.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I guess you can if you try really hard, but lesbian content, trans content, futa content, trap content, etc. Not much so far.
is there futa content? if so you might want to add that to the tags, because I was originally going to skip over this game but if there is futa ill give it a shot!

Reactions: Midnight_Honey

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is there futa content? if so you might want to add that to the tags, because I was originally going to skip over this game but if there is futa ill give it a shot!
The first scene with futanari, in the next update.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes