VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there anything you can do in this game?
You can use perception to go through small events.
The same as in the first locations, but without the goblins. (Almost no goblins).

You can go through small power events.

You can go to the wizard's tower and go through one quest.

You can go to the Mushroom location and take one quest there and start the first relationship line. Depending on whether or not you complete it, the plot twist in the Bridge event will depend on whether or not you complete it.

You can go through a series of events in the goblin village and in the forest of shadows.
In the goblin village you can complete one quest.

You can now find sex scenes:

Zombie 1.

2.5 scenes in the Mushroom Locations.

A couple of scenes with a goblin hunter and a goblin with flies.
(Depends on what you're wearing).

Bridge.

A few initial scenes.

Reactions: Alkasal

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
You can use perception to go through small events.
The same as in the first locations, but without the goblins. (Almost no goblins).
The graphics are very nice, but the gameplay is too confusing. Some suggestions:

- Add a map
- Highlight which items are interactive per level (or when you get near them)
- I don't like walking around in a maze underground
- Give the player weapons in teh beginning so they can fight
- Add a fast travel option (such as back to town to rest).
- Add objectives and how to get there
- Please add areas above Ground. Again, I think walking around a cave is not fun imo.
- Add hints on how to unlock erotic content.
- Add more erotic content (or make it easily accessible) and less combat.

Last edited:
Reactions: xadul69 and MoreNow

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The graphics are very nice, but the gameplay is too confusing. Some suggestions:

- Add a map
- Highlight which items are interactive per level (or when you get near them)
- I don't like walking around in a maze underground
- Give the player weapons in teh beginning so they can fight
- Add a fast travel option (such as back to town to rest).
- Add objectives and how to get there
- Please add areas above Ground. Again, I think walking around a cave is not fun imo.
- Add hints on how to unlock erotic content.
- Add more erotic content (or make it easily accessible) and less combat.
Some of the items on your list are already there.
There is a map on the pointer, as well as the ability to quickly move between open locations.
Weapons.
At the very beginning, Katya has a knife!
She is a peasant, not a warrior, so to give her a sword, the heroine must first learn to wield a sword.

Reactions: 123Ozzy321

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
There is a map on the pointer, as well as the ability to quickly move between open locations.
What does that mean? Just add a simple map icon and button to open a map.

At the very beginning, Katya has a knife!
I don't have any weapon and I can't win any fights. Sometimes when I close a fight it's game over. I recon make it easier with a small penalty instead. Also auto-healing per minute would be nice.

She is a peasant, not a warrior, so to give her a sword, the heroine must first learn to wield a sword.
- I walk around in a boring underground environment trying to avoid bad guys, because I don't have the strength or a weapon to defeat them.
- I can't clearly see which items are interactive or important per level.
- I can't clearly see where the entrance and exit are on the level to walk to the next area.
- I don't know where to go because the dungeon is a maze. I can't open a map to quickly go somewhere.
- Add an easy difficulty setting.
- I got stuck in a Goblin cave. There's no hints on how to remove the stupid rope nor how to escape.
- Terrible mini-game trying to escape some Goblin tunnel!
- Those little Eye Icons are important right? Then why are they transparent and barely noticeable? They should be big and colorful.

Art of this game is great, but gameplay and code wise they have no idea.
The beginning of the game has nice areas above ground (forest, town), albeit not playable. Then it changes to boring underground caves. Why? I hate the caves. I want to explore forests, towns on the surface.

This game is more frustrating than fun. I don't care about the combat. I want to enjoy myself. The only thing that kept me playing is the nice artwork. Sorry, the gameplay, level design, and finding stuff are bad and confusing imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: xadul69

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
What does that mean? Just add a simple map icon and button to open a map.

I don't have any weapon and I can't win any fights. Sometimes when I close a fight it's game over. I recon make it easier with a small penalty instead. Also auto-healing per minute would be nice.

- I walk around in a boring underground environment trying to avoid bad guys, because I don't have the strength or a weapon to defeat them.
- I can't clearly see which items are interactive or important per level.
- I can't clearly see where the entrance and exit are on the level to walk to the next area.
- I don't know where to go because the dungeon is a maze. I can't open a map to quickly go somewhere.
- Add an easy difficulty setting.
- I got stuck in a Goblin cave. There's no hints on how to remove the stupid rope nor how to escape.
- Terrible mini-game trying to escape some Goblin tunnel!
- Those little Eye Icons are important right? Then why are they transparent and barely noticeable? They should be big and colorful.

The beginning of the game has nice areas above ground (forest, town), albeit not playable. Then it changes to boring underground caves. Why? I hate the caves. I want to explore forests, towns on the surface.

This game is more frustrating than fun. I don't care about the combat. I want to enjoy myself. The only thing that kept me playing is the nice artwork. Sorry, the gameplay, level design, and finding stuff are bad and confusing imo.
In fact, you can playfully defeat 85% of the enemies.
I've written about this before:
Simply apply strength, perception, and dexterity before combat,
do it before the enemy gets close, and just stand still.
I'm sure you'll win.
(Of course, there is the possibility of bad luck, but in this version you can increase your combat dexterity, which will allow you to dodge and parry blows even longer).

The dungeon is in constant development and will branch out in many directions, but it won't be an annoying labrador, just not implemented yet ( banal lack of time )

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
In fact, you can playfully defeat 85% of the enemies.
I've written about this before:
Simply apply strength, perception, and dexterity before combat,
do it before the enemy gets close, and just stand still.
I'm sure you'll win.
I think it's bad game design. Give the player a weapon at the start to defeat mobs. Many gamers won't figure out those things you mention. Also I often cannot escape a battle while I have no weapon.

The dungeon is in constant development and will branch out in many directions, but it won't be an annoying labrador, just not implemented yet ( banal lack of time )
Dungeon is bad, many areas look the same. It doesn't clearly say where to go, doesn't clearly show what to interact with, does not clearly show where is the entrance or exit. I don't have map. I don't know my objective, I get lost. It's just bad. Transparent eye icons are barely noticeable. I recon add an exit to the dungeon and explore above ground.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Katia and Dungeon Quest! [v0.7] [Tentacles san and art]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 305 MB

- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: M@ximus

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
i love the art in general, i love the idea too... but i just cannot play this game, i keep going in circles and cannot advance in any ways...
i cannot get any scenes in the wizard tower... it is just frustrating to not be able to play this

edit: i just went through the game's files and there is absolutely no new scenes...

Last edited:

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
i love the art in general, i love the idea too... but i just cannot play this game, i keep going in circles and cannot advance in any ways...
i cannot get any scenes in the wizard tower... it is just frustrating to not be able to play this

edit: i just went through the game's files and there is absolutely no new scenes...
It seems to me that you were very inattentive when looking at the game files.
(this can be explained by the fact that 85% of the new scenes are fragmented to reduce the volume)

jokuur

May 23, 2019
unplayable as of today
NPCs are blocking the bridges
there are places i dont know where to go to progress add some shining stars in places we must check for the quest for example when we was captured by goblins and checking dark caves
running is kinda slow
it would be much better if u guys used simpler RPG program and i asume ure painting them yourself now which is more work
complete one quest then move to another dont add unfinished quests in development because people will lower ur score for this
prologue was as long as visual novel in rpg people expect to fight something and get lewd from time to time we dont have either yet or i choose wrong choice who knows (i dont)
other than all of this i think the art is pretty sadly i didnt saw any scenes and deleted it after walking in dark caves for goblins i just gave up and deleted the game
i would give this 2 for the art the most enraging was the maps
fix the game for me to check again

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow

Brokoloko

Mar 29, 2022
Quite playable I think, you just have to figure out the way it works. So, here's my guide based on how i played the game, and actually had quite some fun figuring this all out. It really feels like a random indie passion project.

So, since its randomly generated I found that saving and reloading is the main mechanic here, to get interesting environments. Apart from that, just farm safe spots (bushes, rocks and dead bodies outside caves), find wizard tower for a fast travel point between it and your camp, and find the mushroom group, there is a perception mark there (eye) on the ground. Spam scout ahead until you find the mushroom village. Thats it for the most part.

After that, there are four quests i found.

Mushroom quest: ask for more soup until a frog gives you a quest to deliver something to another mushroom guy. Again, spam scout ahead in a mushroom group and you will find a dark area with a single mushroom man sitting by a fire. Quest complete.

Also, it seems that resting in your campfire and talking to the mercenary who saves you, he will take you to the mushroom village if you ask. The method described above however is a surefire way to get there, as there is no fast travel marker that i could find, or any other way.

Wizard's Tower: Knock on door hard (use strength first) for the zombie to come out for later. Then, perception to see the eye on the rock next to the leftmost window and use agility to climb. Then go on and talk to the wizard to get the zombie quest (which i havent yet finished)

Demon-Ghoul quest: Simple and easy, go to the tower's basement, talk to the demon twice, grab salt from the tower kitchen and then use it on the ghoul. Quest complete.

After this, travel around until you encounter a bridge on a random map. Play through the encounter to arrive to Fisherman Village. After this everything is pretty self-explanatory and easy to do with your experience so far, so i wont go into unneeded detail.

There is also a kind of radiant quest, which is triggered by getting caught by goblins. You can either fight and escape or play it out, which leads to game over, as it seems that this questline isnt developed yet. If youre not at least 3 level and with fisherman village quest gear, i suggest reloading as getting caught is basically death. If you are, just burn the ropes on the fire in the start, explore the cave and when you're done just fight the goblin furthest from the start of the map and you're out.

And, finally, to level up, rest anywhere (mushroom or fisherman village, wizards tower or your campfire) and select abode of the spirit. You can open one gate per level, alternating between fire and ice. There is no indication for whether or not you have a level up ready, so check this regularly. Also, i could not edit the character xp on the save file without the game crashing.

Reactions: saintjay7

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Quite playable I think, you just have to figure out the way it works. So, here's my guide based on how i played the game, and actually had quite some fun figuring this all out. It really feels like a random indie passion project.

So, since its randomly generated I found that saving and reloading is the main mechanic here, to get interesting environments. Apart from that, just farm safe spots (bushes, rocks and dead bodies outside caves), find wizard tower for a fast travel point between it and your camp, and find the mushroom group, there is a perception mark there (eye) on the ground. Spam scout ahead until you find the mushroom village. Thats it for the most part.

After that, there are four quests i found.

Mushroom quest: ask for more soup until a frog gives you a quest to deliver something to another mushroom guy. Again, spam scout ahead in a mushroom group and you will find a dark area with a single mushroom man sitting by a fire. Quest complete.

Also, it seems that resting in your campfire and talking to the mercenary who saves you, he will take you to the mushroom village if you ask. The method described above however is a surefire way to get there, as there is no fast travel marker that i could find, or any other way.

Wizard's Tower: Knock on door hard (use strength first) for the zombie to come out for later. Then, perception to see the eye on the rock next to the leftmost window and use agility to climb. Then go on and talk to the wizard to get the zombie quest (which i havent yet finished)

Demon-Ghoul quest: Simple and easy, go to the tower's basement, talk to the demon twice, grab salt from the tower kitchen and then use it on the ghoul. Quest complete.

After this, travel around until you encounter a bridge on a random map. Play through the encounter to arrive to Fisherman Village. After this everything is pretty self-explanatory and easy to do with your experience so far, so i wont go into unneeded detail.

There is also a kind of radiant quest, which is triggered by getting caught by goblins. You can either fight and escape or play it out, which leads to game over, as it seems that this questline isnt developed yet. If youre not at least 3 level and with fisherman village quest gear, i suggest reloading as getting caught is basically death. If you are, just burn the ropes on the fire in the start, explore the cave and when you're done just fight the goblin furthest from the start of the map and you're out.

And, finally, to level up, rest anywhere (mushroom or fisherman village, wizards tower or your campfire) and select abode of the spirit. You can open one gate per level, alternating between fire and ice. There is no indication for whether or not you have a level up ready, so check this regularly. Also, i could not edit the character xp on the save file without the game crashing.
It should be noted that you should not have used the salt in the basement, it would have come in handy in the quest: Dead Guests.
Perhaps I misunderstood about the saves.
They seem to work fine.

Brokoloko

Mar 29, 2022
It should be noted that you should not have used the salt in the basement, it would have come in handy in the quest: Dead Guests.
Perhaps I misunderstood about the saves.
They seem to work fine.

I mean that when i try to edit the save using an online editor, the game wouldnt properly load the images. Not really a problem, just something i noticed. Also, about the salt, does this mean i now cant finish the zombie quest?

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I mean that when i try to edit the save using an online editor, the game wouldnt properly load the images. Not really a problem, just something i noticed. Also, about the salt, does this mean i now cant finish the zombie quest?
Oh, no.
It's just that now you have to fight several opponents.
Otherwise, you could solve part of the quest with boobs and talking.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes