vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I must be exceptionally stupid, but I can't for the life of me get away from the very first screen you can move in.

Reactions: defakill

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
If you are referring to this location, see the screenshot
no, i mean, afther this screen i rest on a camp bed, then a scene triger with a hero who took me to a mushroom village, where there is a non-talking human, a mushroom guardian and another pair of mushroom humanoids relaxing next to a cauldron. I see that the guardian does not let me go north, and when I go out from the south, I only have an exploration interaction, where it shows different scenarios, but in which nothing happens

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
no, i mean, afther this screen i rest on a camp bed, then a scene triger with a hero who took me to a mushroom village, where there is a non-talking human, a mushroom guardian and another pair of mushroom humanoids relaxing next to a cauldron. I see that the guardian does not let me go north, and when I go out from the south, I only have an exploration interaction, where it shows different scenarios, but in which nothing happens
About perception (exploration) scenarios
Well, there are actually resource extraction scenarios,
scenarios with captive girls,
and the ability to explore caves,
so there's really something there, they work on the principle of
random generation,
there are also Force scenarios.
But again, these are intermediate locations (except for the mushroom camp and the tower)

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Im not sure how combat is supposed to work in this. Each combat sequence seems to either instantly kill me or instantly the enemy dies. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to fight the enemies at all....

I-Like_Em_Cheeks

Sep 11, 2020
Are there any new scenes in this update? because, i wasn't able to trigger any new ones, except the scene in the tent.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hell, Ukranie support alert in adult game :KEK:

I ran this through my gibberish-to-English translator and it still came out gibberish. Maybe you should try again with the intent of communicating your idea. "Support alert in adult game" makes no sense.

Falunn

Apr 1, 2018
so wats all in the game rn cuz all i found is the first sleeping event were some dude knocks the zombie off
scouting mushroom stuff to find a funguy at a pot farting
scouting a goblin that could instakill me and if i kill it i just get a little xp
scouting a mushroom village thing with a tent were a girl talks but thats all
and that zombie losing scenes are all random from dodging and it fucking till a knee in the head and getting bit immediatly to kicking it off and surviving and getting bitten being turned into a zombie but thers no quest for that yet says the game so goes to game over anyway
so is that all orwat

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
so wats all in the game rn cuz all i found is the first sleeping event were some dude knocks the zombie off
scouting mushroom stuff to find a funguy at a pot farting
scouting a goblin that could instakill me and if i kill it i just get a little xp
scouting a mushroom village thing with a tent were a girl talks but thats all
and that zombie losing scenes are all random from dodging and it fucking till a knee in the head and getting bit immediatly to kicking it off and surviving and getting bitten being turned into a zombie but thers no quest for that yet says the game so goes to game over anyway
so is that all orwat
No, that's not all,
there's one quest in the tower,
and a small quest in the mushroom camp.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes