May 29, 2021
i think i found a bug
in this picture he has a condom on
View attachment 1204271

but after choice of taking her slow and steady or plow her
he is doing her instantly RAW
View attachment 1204272

this isnt correct.
even iff the game is finishd this is still a bug.
Well spotted! Hey i mean maybe it broke? :D:unsure:

I've noticed a couple of these though, usually involving levels of pubic hair! Like a wax and regrowth all in one scene.

MadMaxou37

Jul 1, 2021
I can't do all the endings but I try to change my answers but it always gives me the same endings. Please someone have a complete guide for all the endings that would save my life

Reactions: smokincandi69

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I can't do all the endings but I try to change my answers but it always gives me the same endings. Please someone have a complete guide for all the endings that would save my life
There are 7 endings:
1) purity path
2) corruption path pregnant
3) corruption path not pregnant
4 & 5) corruption path druggie and manipulation path druggie
6) manipulation path pregnant
7) manipulation path not pregnant

So the relevant choices for the endings are taking the morning-after pills and the question at the end whether she gets her drug use under control

side-note: If you are using my MOD, I disabled the choice for the morning-after pills and she always takes them.

PS: check out the Katie's corruption overhaul with updated graphics on the manipulation path.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
unfortunately this game was prematurely closed by the dev due the ammount of NTR haters that have pushed the developer brain in big shame. He was convinced and now HE DO NOT WANT WRITE NTR STORIES ANYMORE!

What a pity!!!

Note: his patreon supporters are not grow that much than before...
this should be a warning to all those who allow web comments to change their mind.
This dev changes his mind for nothing and now he hate to write games because a good writer must never allow other people's comments to change his personal way of writing ....
he has lost his enthusiasm and this shows in the evolution of the story of the beautiful Katie...
The game starts very good with great progression
... but after some time... .. he decided to abandon than he prematurely closed the game... (HE Loves this game like me:love:)

This game would be one of the best game ever!(y)
The story is very good!(y)
The endings are premature (n)

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
There are 7 endings:
1) purity path
2) corruption path pregnant
3) corruption path not pregnant
4 & 5) corruption path druggie and manipulation path druggie
6) manipulation path pregnant
7) manipulation path not pregnant

So the relevant choices for the endings are taking the morning-after pills and the question at the end whether she gets her drug use under control

side-note: If you are using my MOD, I disabled the choice for the morning-after pills and she always takes them.

PS: check out the Katie's corruption overhaul with updated graphics on the manipulation path.
It's a pity that there are not 7 separately scripted and imaged endings

Reactions: smokincandi69

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It's a pity that there are not 7 separately scripted and imaged endings
this kind of games do not need endings...
the Katie story should be continued in at least 3 or 4 episodes because the model is stunning.
katie story should be continued until she will be 40 years old--- than some ending,,,

All the 7 endings are too fast and premature

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone got the feeling that this could have developed much much better?
I was like, "What? that's the end ?"
This game has potential, esp. the NTR route was a much much needed path (very few games have that)
Sigh .. wish the dev can continue it :(

Reactions: Envoye

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Dec 9, 2018
Why i cant decrease relationship with brian after her boss rubing her shoulders, i have 9 purity points and 3 corruption, i had more corruption points but it just resets at some point to 0, no idea why, is this game broken or what?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes