Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone able to save me the trouble of checking every archive by telling me if the Starfire video is in a different one from DC? Thanks for the upload btw.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance to get the missing files somewhere else?
I went hunting and found quite a few, but most of them claim to be partials.

Reactions: Grelk

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Nopy can't handle archives above 10GB.
Didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Maybe when I tried downloading the various pack it was accessed by too many people at once because just tried again via DropMe and it was finished in a few minutes this time.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nopy can't handle archives above 10GB.
Any chance to cut it into halves and post it on nopy that way? Anon and drop are terribly slow, and upload keeps breaking. After the download broke at 6 gigs I gave up.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
He is infamous for his use of underage characters subjected to various sexual ordeals.
I presume half the negative response is because the morally loaded language there instead of saying 'noted' or something, since KDE is indeed one of the bigger SFM artists doing loli.

I also don't think the site is protected when there's quite a lot of baldly loli content on here, and specifically no one who cares is going to look at this gallery and say "oh, he got rid of the 12 year old from The Last of Us, but kept the 15 year old, that's fine then". I mean, I get the effort, but there aren't any points for effort if someone comes after F95, regardless of rule 7. If you're going to not do all of the content, go ahead and cover your ass completely, rather than boyshorts with some booty peeking out. As noted, there's other places for those who want everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020
Don't be an ungrateful turd! If you want to see content that goes against site rules, then go elsewhere, look them up in the myriad Rule34 sites. Or stop using this site if you can't adhere to its rules.
i don't complain for not having the content into this thread.
i just mention that these rules YOU are talking about are fully ignored in other threads for no fucking reason.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
My oh my, How people bellyache over something that someone is generous enough to share. Sure there were some mistakes when filtering out the other characters and due to that people are crying foul, but if you want the excluded content that much then go to the creator's subscribestar. His entire collection is worth 2 dollars to access. Please do not whine over something that one is providing from his/her own pocket.

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a way to put a Mega or another to the Various Character link ? I have a decent Internet but the 3 link are more slow than usual, don't know why, don't have trouble with those in the past

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to put a Mega or another to the Various Character link ? I have a decent Internet but the 3 link are more slow than usual, don't know why, don't have trouble with those in the past
I'm not adding MEGA for such questionable content, as they will likely nuke the whole account, which means all the links in other threads will be taken down too.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Any chance to cut it into halves and post it on nopy that way? Anon and drop are terribly slow, and upload keeps breaking. After the download broke at 6 gigs I gave up.
Use jdownloader for shit hosts.

Reactions: Southrim

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Don't be an ungrateful turd! If you want to see content that goes against site rules, then go elsewhere, look them up in the myriad Rule34 sites. Or stop using this site if you can't adhere to its rules.
You are clearly missing the point. You see...A double standard would be when someone who stands on their soapbox, chastises other users on adhering to the rules while they, themselves are breaking them in various other ways(or even the exact same way). He was just pointing that out, he wasn't crying about not being able to have it like you seem to have thought.....weird.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes