Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Well dang

Understandable if disappointing. Hope KDE has a successful changeover, and feels better about life overall. Can't make too many assumptions, but I am well experienced in some of the stresses of the relevant themes, and can imagine the relief of being able to shut off such a brutal constant inner voice.

I'll... probably check new content from time to time, but in fairness (and I HOPE not too much disrespect) I was mostly able to enjoy the content in spite of personal preferences regarding model quality due to the topic of the content. As it stands, the field of "normal" ero content creators is so saturated it may be years before model designs are on par, and with my picky-ass that is just not a driver.

Still, wish the MF the best, I do.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Look like someone decided to reported my post and got it delete for "sharing of banned content". I can tell it was reported by someone because the second reason it was delete was because "cleanup from deleted content". Which I find to be pretty ironic because not only the link to the official archive is still active here, but for a thread that about archiving their content is purging a mirror of their archive.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I'm surprised my uploads are still available. I would have deleted it myself by now, but I forgot to actually make an account before uploading to Gofile.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm surprised my uploads are still available. I would have deleted it myself by now, but I forgot to actually make an account before uploading to Gofile.
Probably done so out of pettiness towards me because they couldn't figure out how the decryption my link. So they just reported my post. Not realizing their some guy DMCA's multiple threads of OPs links as of late.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
this guys shit fuckin slaps - don't care about S/L, in general his shit is pretty good, his wall of text is too long - is he quitting completely or is he just shifting away from S/L

HentaiFan18

Sep 19, 2018
this guys shit fuckin slaps - don't care about S/L, in general his shit is pretty good, his wall of text is too long - is he quitting completely or is he just shifting away from S/L
He is no longer making S/L but is still making new projects as "Terra Nullis". So far he hasn't released any new work yet.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Yes it is. They both share the same URL.
No, it's not. He left Pixiv months ago, when they closed his fanbox. Plus, since I still follow him on Discord I know that his new pseudonym isn't Terra Nullis. I won't tell you the new pseudonym here because he doesn't want any connections to his old works. I previously mentioned his new name below the statement and he asked me to remove it.

Reactions: HentaiFan18

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Like I said, he doesn't want his new work linked to his KDE works, that's why he started fresh after all. Otherwise he could have just continued as KDE. So far he hasn't done much with his new persona, just working on a few loops for now. So far there's an existing Subscribe Star page and he's planning to start a Patreon page later down the line. Just be on the look out for new 3D smut artists.

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
thats what he said, he won't return, he's probably published like 10 new anims or something under a completely new name and their defo not S/L so i doubt he's ever returning
i can't wait to see what is next project is going to be, because despite not be the usually content we associate with him, it will still be fire XD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: redsus123

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Hello Do you have a link for dl videos. The mega link on page 23 is dead. I thank you in advance
You're about 2 weeks too late. There were several alternative links to the archived videos besides the one from Mega, they were all deleted by F95 staff. Pixeldrain and GoFile could still be online but you need someone who still has the link and is willing to post it again.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
My Pixeldrain link is still active it just the staff just decided to delete my post for it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes