Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
l am looking for this video. l looked almost everywhere buy l could not find it. ls there anyone has this video???

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Well this explains why there were suddenly so many uploads and reuploads of KDE videos onto R34

I have mixed feelings about this, at least the artist isn't quitting entirely but I do worry his new art might be too vanilla to be equally enjoyable. Got to love that spice! With his talent I am certain his future art will be equally high quality in any case. But without the spice the question remains if it will be equally enjoyable

But on the flip side I do get why he is moving away from the "spicy" content he was making. Especially all the underage stuff but it sadly sounds like he also will be moving away from the spicy content he used to make involving 18+ characters so that is a shame

Curious to see with the new art if the stuff involving adults and teens will still feature non-con animations or if it will be fully vanilla going forward. Considering KDE says he might make a Patreon as well I am guessing his art will go fully the vanilla route or lack the spice as he called it

On a side note, whenever someone uses the word spice like that I just have to think of Gabriel Iglesias;

stevemxxx

Jun 28, 2024
The only place left is Subscribestar, but it's not like they are allowed to do it, they are breaking MasterCards ToS, they just haven't been called out on it yet (the same thing that happened at Pixiv). There is actually an FTC investigation being done into MasterCard stopping sex workers and such from making money on legal content with their ToS. Would be nice if they were forced to back off, would really make things easier for everyone. Until then everyone has to try and navigate their restrictions (Hi there "Landlady" games). Its really really fucking annoying...
Uh, why not setting up two websites?

One for your erotic art - i.e. from where ppl can download password protected 7-ZIP files. Each erotic art has unique code below. If they want a password you link them they go to another site where you sell regular 3D models ie. some boring blender 3D stuff like 3d chairs, tables that nobody cares about. On that second site you can have a special page linked from the first site which simply says: ENTER THE CODE and PURCHASE THE TICKET. If you use Paypal you can track in realtime to confirm someone actually purchased the "ticket", see the unique code in it and and send them the password. Since the payment is processed from the second site, everything is legit and MasterCard can suck it. Worst case someone wants to buy one of the those boring 3d models, just make 10-15 3d models in advance and put them in there with thumbnails and stuff. Actually you need them anyway for your own 3D work anyway...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes