RPGM Kedama Qube- Misty and the Tower of Paradise

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Yup. For word wrapping.
I might went a bit overboard with 14, but it's not a bug.
I tend to use the
Code:
Font.default_size = 14
catchall method so even obscure UI gets scaled and no longer escapes the screen, but that makes dialogue really small.
That's the issue with automated stuff, sometimes it's barely enough because the dev specified some giant number elsewhere and half the dialogue box is blocked with an avatar, other times it's like this and you get font for ants.

If you absolutely can't read it I could try to increase the size again and instead change the font to a more condensed one. (Like Anton, or Stint.)
Font stuff is somewhat annoying with VX Ace.
i don't know what to download to try your patched version of 1.3. Is it the newest version? i don't remember if it was confirmed to be or not

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i don't know what to download to try your patched version of 1.3. Is it the newest version? i don't remember if it was confirmed to be or not
I found no reference to version number in the files. I assume it's the latest, but I don't know.
I've built the patch on what Fiamos shared.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
if someone can repost the current updated translation with it's current fixes, I will repost it on the front page. is there still a few bugs that need fixes?

Shay Kasugano

Nov 20, 2020
I downloaded from SXS and Mega and added the patch from Shisaye but it's still in Japanese.
Tryed the Mega version first, but it showed an Error Message about Sound/BGM missing. (With & without Patch).
PC is on Local Japanese too. So I just can't figure out what's the problem is. Would be cool if someone can put a Link with the complete Game on the first side.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I downloaded from SXS and Mega and added the patch from Shisaye but it's still in Japanese.
Tryed the Mega version first, but it showed an Error Message about Sound/BGM missing. (With & without Patch).
PC is on Local Japanese too. So I just can't figure out what's the problem is. Would be cool if someone can put a Link with the complete Game on the first side.
trust me, it's what i'm asking for as well. that way I can post the game, the patches, and the translation (along with credit to the person who made the translation and patches), so everyone can find it easier. even perhaps getting closer to having a completed version to request to officially be put on the latest updates

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
So... 1.03, along with 2 separate attempts at making partials.
Hope this helps.
no matter what I download and what i add to, there is no translation. it's still all japanese. I've tried combining folders and switching out, but you 1.03 has no 'data' folder to be copied over. this makes your effort unusable for the version you gave us to download. I might as well use MTool for the game but that only solves the problem for "me" not everyone

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
no matter what I download and what i add to, there is no translation. it's still all japanese. I've tried combining folders and switching out, but you 1.03 has no 'data' folder to be copied over. this makes your effort unusable for the version you gave us to download. I might as well use MTool for the game but that only solves the problem for "me" not everyone
Apologies for the very late reply, so I just tried all the files I linked and they all worked fine for me.
Also about the data folder you mentioned, there's a file with a ".rgss3a" extension in older rpgm games that you need to extract with a decrypter to get the extracted data folder and its contents that you're looking for, I've added a decrypter below since I didn't see one posted in the "Rpg Maker Help Section" thread.
Make sure to paste the extracted contents into the game folder and move/delete the .rgss3a file you extracted.

Note: Donno why Google thinks this is a virus but I scanned it with MalwareBytes and ClamAV before posting and now after the [VIRUS] tag caught my eye. Please notify/message me if I'm potentially putting people at risk as it's not my intent, leaving it up for posterity.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
it doesn't work for me. no matter what i do. what step i take it doesn't translate.... I just want to download the link and be able to play, but it remains untranslated. I can't properly post it on the front page for everyone if it doesn't work for me.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
it doesn't work for me. no matter what i do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Older RPGM games(VX, VX Ace etc.) usually have their content packaged in ".rgss3a" formats which you have to decrypt first then replace with the content that you decrypted, after which you copy and paste the translated content onto the new decrypted stuff(Usually just the Data and Graphics folders contents).

The Decrypter I posted above is being regarded as a virus so I advise you to look for one on the web instead. Or hopefully there's one here in f95 that you can find.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Older RPGM games(VX, VX Ace etc.) usually have their content packaged in ".rgss3a" formats which you have to decrypt first then replace with the content that you decrypted, after which you copy and paste the translated content onto the new decrypted stuff(Usually just the Data and Graphics folders contents).

The Decrypter I posted above is being regarded as a virus so I advise you to look for one on the web instead. Or hopefully there's one here in f95 that you can find.
tried replacing data and graphics. followed your method. downloaded what was posted. didn't work. posting the same thing over and over again isn't going to change the fact that that method is not working for "me". "I" can not post a method that does not work for "me" no matter how many times I try it. it still remains in Japanese no matter what i do. It is for that reason why i'm forced to use mtool to play the game. I honestly don't like mtool cuz it's always updating and I'm forced to go into my anti-virus software and allow stuff i've already allowed cuz of what most of the mtool software is seen as. then, i have to re download the update and pray that a new update hasn't been posted in the last 3 seconds. mtool always has to be on to enable the translation which can take forever depending on the game.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Repackaged it for you with Shisaye's .
If you don't mind, can I put this on the front page? I also need everyone's name so the can get credit for this (you as well)

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
If you don't mind, can I put this on the front page? I also need everyone's name so the can get credit for this (you as well)
Yeah go ahead. You don't need to credit me as I also got this off of ulmf(along with the partials) in the old days most likely so I don't remember who actually uploaded this.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If anyone would like to run me the play by play on how to post this for review, so I can get it on the front page.