[ケイドロ] [Keidro] (Translation Request)

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
+1 I really hope this gets an official translation. Currently playing with MTool, and the translation is similar to the one Proactive did. It looks like a great game, tbh.

Dec 14, 2021
(Lets try this again)
Hey Peeps

I have MTL translated the vast majority of the game. The dialogue and vital UI is all translated and most of the GUI has also been translated barring a few lines which I just cant get to work in English.

My MTL does have a few issues however (I've but this before the download link for a reason):

1. Food stalls WILL crash your game, normal shops work fine. I spent so much time trying to fix this and I've given up. Personally I've never needed the food stalls though so this should be fine for normal gameplay.

2. Cant kill animals outside of the first village (is this a bug? idk, probably, but you cant and they get in the way sometimes.). If you can kill them it would just be a small exp loss to not be able to so what evs.

3. You may get some green error boxes with an @ symbol near the beginning and the dialogue will get stuck on your screen. I think I fixed most of these but you can fix it by talking to anyone else. If you send me a picture of the green error with the English dialogue on the screen I may fix this as its an easy formatting fix.

4. You will see instances of /cbd[1:2:3] (numbers can be anything) instead of a name of something/emoticon. This is a manual fix when my regex has missed it so I will have 100% missed some/lots. If you type out the bulk of the English line affected and send me a txt file with a bunch of these I may fix the problem lines. Images wont do for these as I cant be bothered to type all of the needed lines from your image to search myself.

5. Some lines go off the screen and dont newline properly. This game is weird in that if I make a line that used to one line two the whole game explodes :(. I've manually edited important UI to avoid this (Namely the level up descriptions) but rewriting all of my MTL'd dialogue would be a bit much.

None of the above should stop you from completing the story/submissions and all of the combat so I think now is a good time to upload this. Without further ado...

(feel free to reupload to somewhere else as my Mega quota isnt the best)

tbh I haven't fully run through the game yet so If anyone comes across any progress halting bugs please let me know, a error log will be generated in the game directory which I will need. Smaller bugs I probably wont be able to muster the energy to fix though so if some WolfRPG guru or Translator++ sensei wants to pick up where I've left off and translate the more stubborn bits of UI or manually rewrite all of the too long lines (lol) please contact me and ill send you the project/trans file as needed.
(Lets try this again)
Hey Peeps

I have MTL translated the vast majority of the game. The dialogue and vital UI is all translated and most of the GUI has also been translated barring a few lines which I just cant get to work in English.

My MTL does have a few issues however (I've but this before the download link for a reason):

1. Food stalls WILL crash your game, normal shops work fine. I spent so much time trying to fix this and I've given up. Personally I've never needed the food stalls though so this should be fine for normal gameplay.

2. Cant kill animals outside of the first village (is this a bug? idk, probably, but you cant and they get in the way sometimes.). If you can kill them it would just be a small exp loss to not be able to so what evs.

3. You may get some green error boxes with an @ symbol near the beginning and the dialogue will get stuck on your screen. I think I fixed most of these but you can fix it by talking to anyone else. If you send me a picture of the green error with the English dialogue on the screen I may fix this as its an easy formatting fix.

4. You will see instances of /cbd[1:2:3] (numbers can be anything) instead of a name of something/emoticon. This is a manual fix when my regex has missed it so I will have 100% missed some/lots. If you type out the bulk of the English line affected and send me a txt file with a bunch of these I may fix the problem lines. Images wont do for these as I cant be bothered to type all of the needed lines from your image to search myself.

5. Some lines go off the screen and dont newline properly. This game is weird in that if I make a line that used to one line two the whole game explodes :(. I've manually edited important UI to avoid this (Namely the level up descriptions) but rewriting all of my MTL'd dialogue would be a bit much.

None of the above should stop you from completing the story/submissions and all of the combat so I think now is a good time to upload this. Without further ado...

(feel free to reupload to somewhere else as my Mega quota isnt the best)

tbh I haven't fully run through the game yet so If anyone comes across any progress halting bugs please let me know, a error log will be generated in the game directory which I will need. Smaller bugs I probably wont be able to muster the energy to fix though so if some WolfRPG guru or Translator++ sensei wants to pick up where I've left off and translate the more stubborn bits of UI or manually rewrite all of the too long lines (lol) please contact me and ill send you the project/trans file as needed.
1691907016804.png
Ey, Why can't I extract the game. Even half of the files in the Data folder are gone =))???

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Is there a way to rewatch outside of battle animations? Like the one in the beginning when the dog assaults you?

AbnormalCanor

Sep 27, 2022
I have a problem on chapter 6 where my dog has to sniff out the goods but it keeps repeating the same situation and i cant continue.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I have a problem on chapter 6 where my dog has to sniff out the goods but it keeps repeating the same situation and i cant continue.
I have the same problem
Think the answer is on the previous page. You will need to either remove the translation or have a seperate version without the translation attached then move your save over to the untranslated version of the game to get past the segment you are stuck on, transferring the save back once you are past the lock. The other places where the game repeats with the translation attached are when you head down to the club and at the final boss.

Reactions: MuninKai

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
Guys, the game already has a translation into English, the Thomas Taihei website makes it available to us.

Link of Game:

Reactions: MrZang