[ケイドロ] [Keidro] (Translation Request)

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
is that official from the dev?
i remember the dev ever mention in his twitter that he will make eng and chinese version, but of course it will take some time
I just downloaded it. It's MTL. I think I'm better off using MTool for now.

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
is that official from the dev?
i remember the dev ever mention in his twitter that he will make eng and chinese version, but of course it will take some time
yes, it must be official, thomas taihei buys the games from dlsite and makes them available on his website, depending on the amount he charges us to download...
By the way, excuse my English, I'm Brazilian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reinyakuragi

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
here's an MTL Sugoi Offline Json for use in Mtool, translation will probably be better than official MTL it seems, according to posts here.
Edit: do note, it's untouched from the oven.

Reactions: derakino999

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
here's an MTL Sugoi Offline Json for use in Mtool, translation will probably be better than official MTL it seems, according to posts here.
Edit: do note, it's untouched from the oven.
bro, you guys are really annoying with translation, I'm Brazilian and I speak Portuguese, I know little English and I don't complain as much as you do about mtl, not being in Japanese is already too good

• Haha
Reactions: fulmetal

bebekgodok12

Mar 9, 2020
Here you go.
I'm stuck with "Find the henreact" chapter 6, I already spot the 3rd location but the objective is looping to the first spot again. do have any idea to fix it ?

Last edited:

sinka69

Oct 5, 2020
Solution to those who are stuck is downloading the untranslated JP version then go play and finish that one quest. When you're done, go save, copy your save and paste it to your translated version of the game and continue playing with the translate version.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
nice, was gonna say +1, but that mtool json will come in handy
i just hope mtool still allows us to upload our own json XD

Pandora_Mugen

Oct 11, 2022
Here For Fix Problem Stuck Re-Loop On Chapter 6.
First Open Data Folder Then Move BasicData Folder To SomeWhere. Then Put BasicData.wolf For Make It Back To Japanese Then Complete Chapter 6 Quest.

Remove BasicData.wolf Then Replace Back BasicData Folder For English Version.