VN Others Completed Keiko-san (47) my co-worker, is a single mother [Final] [HotBamboo]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
It's Male protag the tag is wrong.
Well the intro also say's the game is about a widow but in fact she's just divorceed, she's also not really a single mother per say since a single mother in my eyes is someone who raises a kid on their own but instead the daughter ditched her to live with the ex-husband.

Also for some reason once I reached scene 23 the game just got stuck on the pussy twicthing scene gonna try and restart and see if it works. It is a bit annoying that space isn't the next part key and instead it is used to hide the text bar...

Edit: Well not sure what's wrong with the game or what not but it get's stuck for me everytime I get to scene 23 there is a work around by picking the next scene through the scene selector but doing that disables all the functions like save/load and skip etc.

Last edited:

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 3.96GB
Compressed size Q70: 1.76GB

PC = /

Version: Final

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
she's also not really a single mother per say
It's "per se" not "per say" and translates directly to "through itself," which would best be phrased as "in and of itself" in English.
If you can't exchange it for latter in a sentence don't use it, it's wrong, if you can, think about whether it's really worth using it or if it makes you sound like this guy:

And never pronounce it like "per say."

• Angry
Reactions: SonnyG932

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ermm just wondering considering how pasty the guy looks was he burried completely in sand at the beach with only his hardon sticking out of the sand for I dunno say a couple of days or do's he just like to stick his cock in Dark oak wood varnish a little too often?.:LOL:

Last edited:

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Honestly I prefer funky art style like this than AI art that looks amazing but in an uncanny way. Like trying to fap to a painting of a nude girl by Leonardo Da Vinci.
That's fair, it's thing of prefferences, for example. Armpit hair for me is a nono.

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Please, fix the "female protagonist" tag, it's wrong. This tag is used when you are the protagonist of the story. Ty.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Well the intro also say's the game is about a widow but in fact she's just divorceed, she's also not really a single mother per say since a single mother in my eyes is someone who raises a kid on their own but instead the daughter ditched her to live with the ex-husband.

Also for some reason once I reached scene 23 the game just got stuck on the pussy twicthing scene gonna try and restart and see if it works. It is a bit annoying that space isn't the next part key and instead it is used to hide the text bar...

Edit: Well not sure what's wrong with the game or what not but it get's stuck for me everytime I get to scene 23 there is a work around by picking the next scene through the scene selector but doing that disables all the functions like save/load and skip etc.
It's a Japanese game, don't expect anything about it to make sense. Especially regarding women. Even the art doesn't make sense at times, like her apron having a wet spot because her pussy was wet (under her jeans!). Pretty sure the bad translation was done by the developer too, who's virgin level reads over 9000 on the scouter.

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
So that what EverKyun (my hunting adventure time) was doing this last year.
I would have appreciated that he had warned his former supporters( including me) that he was abandoning MHAT.
If it is him guys don't support him, he wasn't very active on discord , disappeared 6 months between each update and each time he came back he used the "covid" excuse.
But maybe it is a team and EverKyun is just the artist ?

Reactions: Toushiro
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes